Me Tv Chicago is going national

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm not sure when it officially started but I see it being aired sometime in the late morning or afternoon. Next time I see it on I will provide the exact time.

I always watched "Hogans Heroes" and "Happy Days" on that channel before they moved them to later at night. I'll have to check out their new schedule.

**sigh** maybe its just me but yesterday I enjoyed seeing the shows that it use to carry....or in other words the shows that moved to "Me Too"
Sanford and Son
Jeffersons
Gilligan

and looking at Me Too's schedule that is the one I'd like to have :)
http://www.wciu.com/files/MeTooChicagoScheduleWinter2010.pdf
They seem to have shows that you cant see anywhere else

or maybe because I was a child of the late 70's early 80's so most of those old shows really dont do anything....and most I can see already on other channels.

I like the other schedule better as well (Monkees, Partridge Family, Dennis the Menace, Father Knows Best, Gilligan, etc). However, some of these will be on Antenna TV. Now if only Antenna TV would be ITC FTA or come to Pittsburgh OTA.

When will "The Nanny" ever disappear????

For those looking for ME and Me Too...IVI.TV now has Chicago locals. $5.00/month after the 30 day trial. They now have NY/LA/CHI and SEA.

I need to check out IVI once again. I wonder if they will have Antenna TV as well since it is now available in Chicago OTA?

I like the other schedule better as well (Monkees, Partridge Family, Dennis the Menace, Father Knows Best, Gilligan, etc). However, some of these will be on Antenna TV. Now if only Antenna TV would be ITC FTA or come to Pittsburgh OTA.

They could leave Antenna Tv ITC in the WGN mux on G-14. I don't know why it's encrypted since it is an OTA channel unlike TV Land that is a cable channel. I guess they figure we have the keys and too bad. Maybe there planning on selling it to pizza & cable but if thats the reason why would they give it away OTA? Its all about a dollar with all this stuff and some college grad bean counter probably has the great get richer scheme in the works. This is where Me-Tv was smart like RTV to let as many see it as possible and let the ad dollar support it.

I just read that CATV companies are not allowed to encrypt channels 2-13 on their systems, because many are local OTA channels. Like Tvropro stated Antenna TV should be ITC like RTV and Me TV.

I just read that CATV companies are not allowed to encrypt channels 2-13 on their systems, because many are local OTA channels. Like Tvropro stated Antenna TV should be ITC like RTV and Me TV.
Not true, here in Connecticut on our comcast ALL channels are now digital. There are no more analog channels being sent by them. They switched over this summer.

In my area the locals on cable are ITC in both analog and digital. I have "internet only" through the cable but I do enjoy the ITC locals and QAM channels. In the city I do not think that anything is ITC. Maybe Antenna TV will make to my house via cable! ;)

In my area the locals on cable are ITC in both analog and digital. I have "internet only" through the cable but I do enjoy the ITC locals and QAM channels. In the city I do not think that anything is ITC. Maybe Antenna TV will make to my house via cable! ;)

Do you live in or near Erie Dan? If so, I believe I read that Antenna TV will be made available OTA on an Erie subchannel. I'm currently looking to buy the largest OTA antenna I can find along with a preamp just to receive Antenna TV in Pittsburgh.

Our CATV company also has channels 2-13 ITC.

here in Minneapolis we have 2-23 ITC...well analog.
locals but they have 3 good ones in the bunch that are part of it...TBS, WGN & CNN

Do you live in or near Erie Dan? If so, I believe I read that Antenna TV will be made available OTA on an Erie subchannel. I'm currently looking to buy the largest OTA antenna I can find along with a preamp just to receive Antenna TV in Pittsburgh.

Our CATV company also has channels 2-13 ITC.

Yes! I am about 15 miles west of Erie! Antenna TV whether OTA or cable would be a welcome channel!

We get cable channels 3-13 plus about 15 other analog and 8 digital channels ITC. The digital locals do not include any sub channels.

We get 2-77 analog on Time Warner Canton, Ohio though some of the cable channels are slowly disappearing from analog..

WJW-TV 8 Cleveland just fired up their digital 8.2 channel which is now just showing a SD version of 8.1

Antenna TV is scheduled on 8.2 Dec. 31-Jan, 1

havent heard nothing :(

But I dont know who would add it. Obviously 2,16,25,41 are exempt (PBS, EWTN, TBN, Ion)
4 is owned by CBS and they DO NOT use subchannels
9 & 29 are owned by Fox and they wont remove the SD counterparts due to the issue with 9 the further you get outside the metro (since they broadcast on 9 there have been issues so the SD feeds of 9 & 29 are swapped....ie: if you scan 29 you get 29 in HD and 9 in SD)
23 already has 2 good subchannels (CoolTV & Country Network) so doubt they'd add anymore
11 has their weather subchannel
that really only leaves 5 & 45. 45 has This TV so I **possibly** could see them add it there. I've sent a few e-mails to 5 asking why they dont carry RTV on 5-2 instead of that crappy replays of news shows. Hubbard owns all the ABC's in MN and in Duluth they have RTV on 10-2 (the ABC affiliate). Austin (KAAL 6) they have no subchannels. Of course I get no answer. Maybe 5 throws us a bone and adds it.

Is there a Metv program schedule for the Central Time Zone of the States?. I have just downloaded the schedule that Iceberg mentioned, and it does not mactch with what is being broadcast in my area. Any information. is greatly welcomed. Thank You very much.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)