Me-tv goofing up lately?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes. You may not be able to get those. I think there are very few (maybe one) receiver that can get those.
That's what I thought. I guess CBS doesn't matter for me. One day, I did get a CBS feed of a boxing match on 97W, but there was no video; just audio. I assume it was a 4:2:2 feed. Also on 97W is a feed of the Late Late Show, which I watched one day. Not really a fan of the Late Late Show, though! It's just cool to have. I do like having the CW feed, however. I like watching Whose Line Is It Anyway on it.

Reactions: fred555
I should try scanning 97W more often for feeds.
Scan 97W tomorrow at around 11:55pm for the Late Late Show feed. I forget which transponder it is, but a test pattern should pop up (see picture below). Also on 97W one day, I got 2 golf feeds. One was an actual game and the other a press conference. Yesterday, I got a wildfeed of a news report from NHK world news.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 143
Let me know what transponder it is. I will scan only that one. The problem I have is when I scan 97W
I have to go back and rename all the channels, Bounce etc...

Let me know what transponder it is. I will scan only that one. The problem I have is when I scan 97W
I will by tomorrow morning. Also, how does Me-TV look over satellite? Also, what about Me-TV 2?

I will by tomorrow morning. Also, how does Me-TV look over satellite? Also, what about Me-TV 2?

MeTV and MeTV2 look pretty good to me. I was just watching Perry Mason and thinking I don't remember Black and White looking this good as a kid. Pretty sharp and clear on my 27 inch Sharp CRT. Black and White looks way better on this TV, one of the last generations of Picture Tube TVs, then on a flat screen LCD to me.
And of course Color/HD looks better on a flat screen.

Reactions: TheBUDGuy
MeTV and MeTV2 look pretty good to me. I was just watching Perry Mason and thinking I don't remember Black and White looking this good as a kid. Pretty sharp and clear on my 27 inch Sharp CRT. Black and White looks way better on this TV, one of the last generations of Picture Tube TVs, then on a flat screen LCD to me.
And of course Color/HD looks better on a flat screen.
I sure hope I can tune in Me-TV sometime today. Is like to record the Naked City as well as Route 66. Those are two great shows.

Route66 also comes on REVN and Retro. Naked City comes on Retro too.
Some of my favorites too. They just dont make TV like they used to,

Reactions: pdiddy
Retro:
04:00 pm Naked City Tombstone for a Derelict
(running time: 60 mins)
05:00 pm Route 66 Who in His Right Mind Needs a Nice Girl?

REVN:
02:00 am Route 66 No Episode Information

Decades also has the rights to both shows. They will probably do another Weekend BINGE of both shows in the future. They will also show them from time to time during the week.

Reactions: TheBUDGuy
Retro:
04:00 pm Naked City Tombstone for a Derelict
05:00 pm Route 66 Who in His Right Mind Needs a Nice Girl?

REVN:
02:00 am Route 66 No Episode Information

Decades also has the rights to both shows. They will probably do another Weekend BINGE of both shows in the future. They will also show them from time to time during the week.
A binge of those shows would be great! Also, a binge of ‘The Millionaire’ would be nice as well!

The CRT TVs would always look better to my eye than any flat screen HD TV I have ever watched when displaying SD. In the 90s I used to have a Sharp 32" and later around 2005 was given a Sony 40" CRT that took 3 people to move and weighed so much we had to reinforce the TV stand. Now people forget how good CRT TVs used to look with a good source. The people still using them are probably better off if they're not interested in HD.

Yep mines a sharp and it looks.... Sharp!
HD looks harsh to me and I don't really want to see every pimple and pore on people's faces. Just too much detail I really have no desire to see.

The transponder for the Late Late Show is:
Galaxy 19 - 97W
4160 V 32362
PID: V 49/ A 52/ P 49

Scan this transponder at around Midnight (12:00AM) ET. A CBS test pattern should pop up.

On the ALI STBs, use the ALI PC Channel Editor software to change the SID.
  • Save your channel list from the STB to a USB
  • Edit with the ALI editor
  • Save back to the USB
  • Read back to the STB
Hint: If you like a specific satellite channel list that you have created, use the ALI based STB to save the user settings as the default. Anytime you perform a Factory Reset, the STB restores to your saved default rather than returning to the original factory settings.

I open the channel list in editor and nothing happens. Click on Fav Group 1, nothing happens.
I see this is not going to be easy so I will move over to the Receiver support section.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)