Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Since tomorrow is Christmas Eve and some are heading out to relatives I better get this in early :)

MERRY
CHRISTMAS

to all our FTA folks from Iceberg.

Hope you get what you want
If you travel this year, BE SAFE! Lots of areas have snow (too much in some folks opinions ;) ) so be safe out there on the roads

And my last item is something I heard yesterday. There was a huge apartment fire here in Minneapolis and approx 300 people lost everything (apt complex is pretty much gone). And when they were talking to people one guy said something that made me think. So I'll end it with this

Be thankful for what you have....because you never know when you could lose it all

Have a good Christmas :)

Happy Holidays to all

Yea, no kidding.
It's been raining a bit here, and I'm coming down with something...
But I have heat, light, food, and transportation.

So, be thankful for what ya got. :cool:
It could be a whole lot worse.

SantAnole

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I'd like to join in on all this --

MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERYBODY

There was a religious spot on television a few years ago that fell in with what you guys were saying:

"Imagine you lost EVERYTHING. Then......think how happy you would be to get it all back."

We take too much for granted...Happy Holidays to all.........................:D

Well Merry Christmas - we have had the most snow in 40 years and perhaps recorded history here in Oregon. My wife and I plan to fly to our daughter's place Christmas day - If the planes are flying! More snow predicted for Christmas eve.
Bob

Thanks, Iceberg, for the Holiday greeting!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and every SatelliteGuy and SatelliteGal! May you all have a good LOS, a high WAF, a low BER, and a safe, peaceful and happy Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas To All From TvroPro
May you all find new Satellite toys under the tree.

Iceberg make a good point! Be thankful for what you have... You never know what tomorrow may bring.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone here for all the help, and everything else that is shared here at SatGuys.

You all have helped me move from being a FTA zero.....to a FTA half-wit! :D

Best wishes to you all, have a great Christmas and a greater New Year in '09!

:)

Best wishes for a joyous holiday season.

Looks like many of us will become more expert in snow removal from antennas.
I've got nearly 50 years of practice behind a shovel, but this year is ridiculous!

Suggestion to those in snow country:
Take some pictures over the next week, and perhaps start a contest about whose antenna is buried the deepest in white stuff.

Suggestion to those in snow country:
Take some pictures over the next week, and perhaps start a contest about whose antenna is buried the deepest in white stuff.

I have to clean around the dish every snowfall it seems like. My ladder & broom have a workout :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AVerTV Satellite PCI has blindscan????

AMC-4 Down this Morning?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)