This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

MLB 2022 Season

Albert Pujols and the Cardinals are also an Apple+ exclusive tonight. Great job MLB.

I watched the game last night, and you’ll be happy to know Aaron Judge didn’t homer on AppleTV.

In typical 2022 Red Sox fashion, they have been officially eliminated in a rain shortened 6 inning game.

Guardians are in the playoffs in their first year of existence. What an accomplishment! They are 17-3 in their last 20 which is remarkable. Can they finally pull out a World Series victory?

Guardians are in the playoffs in their first year of existence. What an accomplishment! They are 17-3 in their last 20 which is remarkable. Can they finally pull out a World Series victory?
Fairly certain they made not a lot farther in 97'.

I agree, you want to see a team playing great overall baseball its Cleveland! Right now unstoppable!

Fairly certain they made not a lot farther in 97'.
That'd be The Indians.

Also, they were likewise close in '16 as well. I forgot they beat the Jays in the ALCS in '16 too. History repeating?

I don’t ever recall a team separating themselves from the pack as quickly as the Guardians did. Just a couple of weeks ago, there was 1 to 2 games separating the Guardians, White Sox and Twins. It looked like the AL Central race was going down to final series of the year. Now the Guardians wrapped it up with 10 days left. The Guardians got very hot, and BOTH the White Sox and Twins got very cold simultaneously.

Sox played very good for a month, but you cant catch a team thats on fire like Cleveland! Then dropping the 3 straight to Gardens last wek was the nail in the coffin for Sox. To many injuries, and not enough depth, made for a 500 team all year.

Reactions: BillD1984
What’s the significance of this one red seat surrounded by green seats at Fenway Park? Back in 1946, Ted Williams hit a ball to that red seat. It’s 502 feet from home plate.

Reactions: Jimbo
Dick Allen Baseball Stats | Baseball Almanac

Reactions: BillD1984