MLB online it up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
http://mlb.com/directv , is up STEPS TO ACTIVATE 1. Select your provider 2. Login using your provider credentials 3. Link your credentials with an MLB.com account the only bad thing is doesn't look like you can take MLB.TV mobile for now

Doesn't seem to work for me. I linked it. after I do that I log in at mlbtv and it tells me I do not have a subscription.

now i am i confused! yesterday when i activate it, they only ask me mine DirecTV password then my i can games on pc only then i tried ipad audio was was working only, they before i when to bed i try the video on the ipad and works but people said on dbstalk.com they spoke with MLB and not activate the full online thing until Monday, but if i did made a mistake in buying i got any email saying i got it and in mine subscription it tells me I do not have a subscription.

which one is it? MLB.TV or MLB.TV Premium? I didn't subscribe to EI this year because I have MLB.TV Premium subscription but I"m curious since I've seen a lot of questions in various forums about which MLB.TV type that DIRECTV EI subscribers get.

now i am i confused! yesterday when i activate it, they only ask me mine DirecTV password then my i can games on pc only then i tried ipad audio was was working only, they before i when to bed i try the video on the ipad and works but people said on dbstalk.com they spoke with MLB and not activate the full online thing until Monday, but if i did made a mistake in buying i got any email saying i got it and in mine subscription it tells me I do not have a subscription.

which one is it? MLB.TV or MLB.TV Premium? I didn't subscribe to EI this year because I have MLB.TV Premium subscription but I"m curious since I've seen a lot of questions in various forums about which MLB.TV type that DIRECTV EI subscribers get.

If it works on PC only that means they are giving you the basic subscription instead of premium. You need premium to watch on other streaming devices. Another way to test is to see if you have a choice of home and away feeds for live games. Basic only gives you one feed, usually the home feed.

If it works on PC only that means they are giving you the basic subscription instead of premium. You need premium to watch on other streaming devices. Another way to test is to see if you have a choice of home and away feeds for live games. Basic only gives you one feed, usually the home feed.
now i am really confused people other forum got the same thing i did, did we all buy MLB.TV?

now i am really confused people other forum got the same thing i did, did we all buy MLB.TV?

I have been an MLB.tv standalone subscriber for years and I know that system very well. I can't really tell you anything about the Directv Extra Innings deal with MLB.tv though. I don't subscribe to that service and this is the first year they have bundled it so no one knows that much about it. Once the opening day games start at 1:00PM eastern today it will be easy to tell which version they gave you.

If you have access on mobile devices and streaming boxes you have MLB.tv premium. If you have access to both the home and away feeds of today's games you have premium. If you only have access to one feed for each game and it only works on your computer's web browser you have MLB.tv basic. You are just going to have to wait until this afternoon and see what works.

Im having issues with MLB's blackout system. It wants me to verify by using my credit card, and I have used 3 different cards to verify and it says it cant verify my billing address on one of them. UGGH. I linked my account to my directv one and it still wants me to purchase MLB.TV even though it has been "activated". I sent an email to mlb.tv and havent gotten anything back yet.

Im having issues with MLB's blackout system. It wants me to verify by using my credit card, and I have used 3 different cards to verify and it says it cant verify my billing address on one of them. UGGH. I linked my account to my directv one and it still wants me to purchase MLB.TV even though it has been "activated". I sent an email to mlb.tv and havent gotten anything back yet.

That sounds like more of a system linking issue than a blackout issue. I have subscribed to MLB.tv for 4 or 5 years now and unless they are doing something different for Directv customers credit card address aren't used for determining blackouts. They use IP information to determine if you are in a blackout area.

My credit card has a Michigan billing address but I am able to watch Tigers games with MLB.tv by using a location spoofing service. I am also able to watch Tigers games when traveling out of state without my location spoofing service. In other words, my Michigan billing address doesn't matter.

MLB and their blackouts. Heaven forbid someone pays for and actually watches a game they're not supposed to.

Sometimes I wish i could wean myself off sports and bid farewell to this insipid crap.

I order EI and right now have a game up on my iPad. So it looks like you get mlb.tv premium.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That sounds like more of a system linking issue than a blackout issue. I have subscribed to MLB.tv for 4 or 5 years now and unless they are doing something different for Directv customers credit card address aren't used for determining blackouts. They use IP information to determine if you are in a blackout area.

My credit card has a Michigan billing address but I am able to watch Tigers games with MLB.tv by using a location spoofing service. I am also able to watch Tigers games when traveling out of state without my location spoofing service. In other words, my Michigan billing address doesn't matter.

They use a credit card when they cant verify your IP.

They use a credit card when they cant verify your IP.

Unblock us shows me in the UK for MLB.tv games. This allows me to watch the Tigers in market. I would use a service that shows your location outside of a blackout area instead of one that just hides your location completely. The billing address doesn't affect me.

Unblock us shows me in the UK for MLB.tv games. This allows me to watch the Tigers in market. I would use a service that shows your location outside of a blackout area instead of one that just hides your location completely. The billing address doesn't affect me.

Unfortunately I cant do that.. I was at work and our location is VPN'ed via and intranet into Colorado. Geolocation thinks I am in Colorado when I am not. Apparently the company's IP address is not listed with MLB or is unauthorized. I need to contact MLB.

A bit of trivia re Directv's feed and the MLBtv feed via Roku...the picture quality of the Dtv feed is better as well as being about 30 seconds ahead of the MLB feed of the same game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)