MLBEI WTF?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smaug07

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 3, 2007
What the hell is going on with MLB EI? Just got home late and was ready to tune into Blue Jays-Angels game and guess what it isn't there! The game is on Rogers Sportsnet which D* has shown many times this season so why not tonight? And what about the Dodgers-Padres game??? How come this game isn't available. What about the Cox 4 feed out of San Diego? This is just ridiculous as we continue to pay more and more each season and have to put up with this crap. Why the differences all the time...either they carry a freakin' feed or they don't...I wish they'd make up their freakin' minds...I for one am sick of this garbage.

Don't sign up for it next year if your not sure where the feed will come from.

This is about the third tread talking about the same thing, in a little over a week.

First of all my complaint was that neither game was available on the package tonight NOT about which feed they come from...I was just using thos e channels as examples of feeds that D* has used in the past so why couldn't they use them tonight? And I'm sure you and everybody else don't complain time and time again about HD channels you can't have and other issues...I'm sorry if my venting about sports subscriptions that I and many others subscribe to aren't cutting the mustard bothers you. I was hoping maybe that somebody here could shed some light on the subject...after all you all seem to know everything about everything regarding DirecTV. I thought this was a chat board and a free and open forum but apparently I was wrong...

I thought local KCOP had the rights to the Jays v Angels and KCAL and Cox4 the Dodgers v Padres tonight. If this should be on MLBEI, call DirecTV and ask what's up. I am thinking the might be exclusives? But do not know, just a thought.

I thought local KCOP had the rights to the Jays v Angels and KCAL and Cox4 the Dodgers v Padres tonight. If this should be on MLBEI, call DirecTV and ask what's up. I am thinking the might be exclusives? But do not know, just a thought.

Thanks for your reply charper1, I will call D* to find out. Sorry to be a bother to you all...

MLB EI showed both games as being on, I tried to tune to the Dodger Game it was blocked here in San Diego. I then tried to watch the Angels game it was also blocked. Cox cable strikes again.

First of all my complaint was that neither game was available on the package tonight NOT about which feed they come from...I was just using thos e channels as examples of feeds that D* has used in the past so why couldn't they use them tonight? And I'm sure you and everybody else don't complain time and time again about HD channels you can't have and other issues...I'm sorry if my venting about sports subscriptions that I and many others subscribe to aren't cutting the mustard bothers you. I was hoping maybe that somebody here could shed some light on the subject...after all you all seem to know everything about everything regarding DirecTV. I thought this was a chat board and a free and open forum but apparently I was wrong...

My issue was this is the third thread discussing a game being on / not being on in the last week.
Ain't a Damn thing any of us can do about it, might help to call D* and ask them why ...

That said, I agree with you, if your paying for the package, ALL games should be on as well as with NO Black Outs.

MLB EI showed both games as being on, I tried to tune to the Dodger Game it was blocked here in San Diego. I then tried to watch the Angels game it was also blocked. Cox cable strikes again.
That is because you are in the blackout area.

Wouldn't that be a hint that its obviously an issue?
Is it a Direct issue or an EI issue? Remember DirecTV's EI is different than that on other providers. DirecTV shows much more than what the In Demand version shows. Even with that said, MLB.TV is better than In Demand and Extra Innings.

No problem Jimbo I was just venting my frustrations. I know none of you can do anything about it I was just hoping for a possible answer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)