My first BUD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In the 3rd pic your LNB LO frequency is 5150-5750. Change it to 5150. Then go into your TP menu & add this strong TP: 3920H26000 if its not already there. That should help the peaking for due south satellite.

I changed the settings you suggested, got the dish swung the right direction and was able to pickup G-19.

Thanks for your help,
Tim

It just dawned on me that I am not getting all of the channels that I can because I am not switching polarity. I have a new LNB ordered, it just hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks for the link. Looks like that repair may be a chore. Can I trouble you with a few more questions?

Once I get the actuator fixed, I will have to enter frequencies and TP for each Sat I hit, correct?

The wife wants to know if we can pick up USA Network. Is that a scrambled channel or is it open? If it's open what Sat could I find it on?

Now I'm impatiently waiting for everything to come together. It's like dragging home an old car. Finally got the motor to turn over and run, but still can't take it out on the road :) I also still have a lot of reading to do :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the help,
Tim

Once I get the actuator fixed, I will have to enter frequencies and TP for each Sat I hit, correct?
Only a couple, just to locate it's position. A blind scan will get the rest.
wife wants to know if we can pick up USA Network.
Sorry, that's a no. TheList and MPEG Central are good references as to what's available. (but occasionally some exclusively subscription channels will unscramble for a while[The Hobby is the Hunt to find them and itinerant feeds])

Thanks again for the links and the help. I've got to get this actuator fixed and get this gbox going so I can start hunting.

Tim

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)