MyFilestore.com - Your Free File Hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested again and still all is clear, I think we got it!

I also want to thanks SatelliteGuys Member NotTy, who sent me some information which helped us track it down in more detail and helped us find the solution. :) Again the SatelliteGuys server was clean, but the Trojan was coming in via an external server which made this hard to find and stomp out!

Came back clean again! Woot nice to see satelliteguys on the first try. I have to say it was a clever hack. At least I do not feel insane as I kept reporting it and it seemed like no one else was being affected by it.

Grr just happened again... Came back less than 1 hour from the last visit on the same machine. This is insidious! What ever plug in is responsible, it needs to be banished.

Getting this on my iPad and most of my Windows 7/8 computers, mainly after google searches.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Grr just happened again... Came back less than 1 hour from the last visit on the same machine. This is insidious! What ever plug in is responsible, it needs to be banished.
I wonder if you need to rebookmark it. My original bookmark still takes me to the "Ooops" page and redirects me to a Google search and then here but there's no more Trojan Horse alert. From my new bookmark though, it brings me straight here with no issues. Also no more issues when I do a Google search for Satelliteguys.
So I just deleted my old bookmark and have no more problems.

At work, I cleared the cache in Google Chrome before visiting, and when I did, I still get the MyFilestore.com page.

Yup I am seeing it here as well. :( :( Dang last night was the first night of good sleep I had since I verified this problem was real.

I am now disabling plugins and seeing if I can figure out which one it might be.

Sorry guys

Same here, it was clean for a long time... I have been checking every 10 minutes.

Which gives me a clue, now I will see if there is any strange tasks or cron jobs being run....

Does being logged in or not logged in factor in ? If so, does that help narrow anything down ? I am ALWAYS logged in when it happens to me.

Reason I ask is when I tried from different browsers, it never happened. I also was NOT logged in in those browsers.

Same Here I get that too. I was thinking something was up with my machine.

One thing I noticed is when it happens it calls misc.php so I just deleted misc.php to see if that helps. :)

Not sure what misc.php does. So if you get any errors about misc.php make sure to post them here and let me know what your were trying to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)