Neusat Sp-6000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It couldnt grab the mux on SBS6 (12008 V 6890) but the Coolsat did (picture had some pixelation in it)...

Right now it is a nice box for the prices people have got these at. Very rarely can you get a brand new box with a decent blind scan for under $80 :)

OK...I was wrong. On the blind scan it goes up to 13000

so from 12200-13000 it scans nothing (and wastes time) :(

It looks like a nice unit. I haven’t tried the motor portion yet (and am really hesitant because every time I swap receivers to try motor I end up spending a couple hours getting it back to normal once I put my main unit back in).

Other than the blind scan issue (goes up to 13000) the blind scan is nice. Very simple to use.

$51 + $19 shipping. I am anxious. It looks like a decent unit, and judging by what you say, I should like it. The thumbdrive looks like a good way to back up the channel lists :)

Thats about what I paid for mine

Yes the thumbdrive looks neat and should be easier to upgrade software/channels

I figure for that price, it would be worth it. I don't need another receiver. Maybe I will take the Fortec and a Primestar dish over to my inlaws and get them going :)

Ice,

I know you have not connected it to your motor, but do you know if while looking through the channel list if it tries to go to the sat with the channel on it, rather then waiting for you to hit ok before moving? This is my only issue with the Traxis 3500.

Last edited:
Gary Z said:
Ice,

I know you have not connected it to your motor, but do you know if while looking through the channel list if it tries to go to the sat with the channel on it, rather then waiting for you to hit ok before moving? This is my only issue with the Traxis 3500.

no it doesn't. I can scroll through the channels and it doesn't change until I hit "OK"

let me go check to verify :)

OK...went and verified.

It DOES NOT change until you hit OK.

I was on channel 1, which is ONN. I hit OK to bring up the channel list (27 channels per page) and I scrolled through them with no issues (ONN was in the background). As soon as I hit "OK" then the channel changed

Thanks Ice! :) The Traxis 3500 does not have that feature, I wish it did... what is the link to the guy on ebay selling the Neusat Sp-6000?

Sat-Pros is the id I bought from (I think) I paid tonight and already have a shipping confirmation :) I offered $51 +$19 shipping and they accepted. :)

iafirebuff said:
$51 + $19 shipping. I am anxious. It looks like a decent unit, and judging by what you say, I should like it. The thumbdrive looks like a good way to back up the channel lists :)

Exactly what I paid :) congrats. I wonder how low of a bid he would take?

iafirebuff said:
Sat-Pros is the id I bought from (I think) I paid tonight and already have a shipping confirmation :) I offered $51 +$19 shipping and they accepted. :)

Same guy I got mine from and same price. He has several listings look for the one that has make offer or best offer. You don't have to wait for the auction to end if he accepts it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts