Neusat Sp-6000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Iceberg said:
not yet but its coming
That kinda stinks. Is it possible it uses the same format as another brand supported by CM? I've heard that Neusat is from the former Orasat folks. (Of course, many of these fly-by-night FTA receiver companies are owned, or the equipment is designed and/or manufatured, by many of the same entities.)

Here is Neusat's channel editing program. Never tried it yet

Attachments

• neusat ch list editing tool.zip
    375.5 KB · Views: 81
WooHoo!!! My Neusat and my motor arrived today. Unfortunately I have to order a 50mm replacement tube to fit my dish. But that didn't stop me. So what if I have to go stationary for a few days. I also haven't had time to get my dish mounted the way I want to. I had the hole dug, just hadn't put my post and quick set in yet. That didn't stop me either. Post and dish are up now (held up by 4 guide wires). I managed to get AMC3 without too much trouble. I owe my quick success to all you guys (and girls) on here. Not to mention this Neusat was awful easy to figure out. Man this stuff is cool. I'm an FTA'r...WooHoo!!!

CONGRATS! Now the fun begins!

brdwatcher said:
WooHoo!!! My Neusat and my motor arrived today. Unfortunately I have to order a 50mm replacement tube to fit my dish. But that didn't stop me. So what if I have to go stationary for a few days. I also haven't had time to get my dish mounted the way I want to. I had the hole dug, just hadn't put my post and quick set in yet. That didn't stop me either. Post and dish are up now (held up by 4 guide wires). I managed to get AMC3 without too much trouble. I owe my quick success to all you guys (and girls) on here. Not to mention this Neusat was awful easy to figure out. Man this stuff is cool. I'm an FTA'r...WooHoo!!!

Usually when I order, I want it for the weekend, or holiday. But, it happens almost everytime that there is a delay, and I get it after the weekend/holiday :)

I've been in a bad mood these last coupla days. So, it might do me good to go home early to sign for the box, then play with it for the afternoon.

Of course, there'll probably be some problem, and I'll end up cursing and screaming and being in a worse mood.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satpro manhattan rs1933

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)