New Channels 340 (FSFL) and 341 (FSFLHD)

Well, I got home from work yesterday and NO FSN... :mad:

So I called 1800GETVOOM at about 9:30PM to see if I could get them to turn it on... At 9:35 I had FSN up and running!! :p

Thanks V O O M ! :yes

Can't wait to see an HD game on FSN!

well, I thought I would try the same thing, and when I called, I was told that those channels are for Florida folks ONLY; even though it appears some people outside of Florida were getting them..
Oh well, it was worth a try!

Orlando Vol said:
Can't wait to see an HD game on FSN!

THe Marlins games looked just as good as ESPN, however they still used a couple of SD cuts and closeups of certain areas of the field.. heh... however the Tampa Bay game wasn't in HD. What does seem apparent is that Fox is coming up with the capabilities to SHOW HD and that's a major plus, I'm still waiting on a schedule of games, but they haven't posted anything yet. I didn't forsee this coming, but if RSNs show all the local teams in HD, I'll pretty much only watch ESPN-HD for Sportscenter-HD and the once or twice a month my team is aired on that network (that is unless NFL Primetime and College Gameday are coming to HD as well!)

However I called Voom back and told them you are a Tennessee Vols fan, so they are switching you to a new network that just shows Vols losing key games like against the Gators... heh.. j/k

Like the last 2 years in the "swamp"?? :yes

College Gameday would be F'ing SWEET in HD!!! :eek: :shocked :eek:

I pray this happens... It's what I live for! :cool:

Dvlos said:
Home games in HD, I think I'm headed for telegasm stratosphere. As far as I know FSN Florida grabs a certain number of games from the Marlins, Panthers, and Heat. Even Tampa Bay baseball I think, it would be great to see their games in HD. The only thing Fox never airs is NFL games for the Dolphins, I think all NFL games air over major networks, but then again we also have NFL Voom HD.. werd.
Fox Sports does NOT have the HEAT. It's on Sunshine network which already has HD on certain cable networks. That would be too good to be true getting that next.

Dvlos said:
THe Marlins games looked just as good as ESPN, however they still used a couple of SD cuts and closeups of certain areas of the field.. heh... however the Tampa Bay game wasn't in HD. What does seem apparent is that Fox is coming up with the capabilities to SHOW HD and that's a major plus, I'm still waiting on a schedule of games, but they haven't posted anything yet. I didn't forsee this coming, but if RSNs show all the local teams in HD, I'll pretty much only watch ESPN-HD for Sportscenter-HD and the once or twice a month my team is aired on that network (that is unless NFL Primetime and College Gameday are coming to HD as well!)

However I called Voom back and told them you are a Tennessee Vols fan, so they are switching you to a new network that just shows Vols losing key games like against the Gators... heh.. j/k
The marlins game on Saturday night had the very good quality, as good as Spiceclips.. amazingly, that is the best picture quality on voom I think for whatever reason. Espn comes in 3rd followed by HDNews and then the Premium contents (hbo,etc..)

flipper2001 said:
Fox Sports does NOT have the HEAT. It's on Sunshine network which already has HD on certain cable networks. That would be too good to be true getting that next.

Sunshine and FOX do not split Heat coverage like Pax/Fox do on the Marlins?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)