new fortec HD specs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Today i contact A friend of my at Fortec EU in Holland.
The first recievers that are comming end of May on the market BUT have not Power scan. He told me it's importend for Fortec to have a HD reciever.
The next (second) that comming on the market have powerscan and this is not by software so the first recievers are for feedhunting not intrested wait for the second part.
Soon as they are in Europe he contact me and we (me and a feehunter friend )can test and play with it also we can give software change's if we will so Korea can change for us.

Sorry my English is not so good but i hope you all now what i meen.
Keep the money in your pocket for the second line of the HD recievers.

Ron/ Snuffer

can test and play with it also we can give software change's if we will so Korea can change for us.

this part concerns me, what are you changing in the software and why ? hacking ? you wont find anyone here interested in that.

WE change nothing but perhaps we will see some chance on the orginal software and they lets change that.
Like beta testers

We have do that for the LIfe Time Ultra also.

According to that information the 299 Euros would convert to $407 US. So we might see an initial price here of $399-that would be affordable if this box can deliver on its promises.

No idea i wait next week it's raedy for Software test soon as i have that machine let you know.

Attachments

• P8020004.jpg
    P8020004.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 211
it's been almost 4 months since this thread started, still no one can confirm whether or not the model is capable of decoding 4:2:2....:(
I see there are couple of sellers in Europe have them listed on ebay.
So curious about the 4:2:2 claim.

@FTAROCK

Thuesday 7 Aug. i can tell you yes of no about 4:2:2 here in Europa.

@FTAROCK

Thuesday 7 Aug. i can tell you yes of no about 4:2:2 here in Europa.

I am thinking he is saying

"Thursday August 7th, I can tell you yes OR no about 4:2:2"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)