New Movies

rkr0923

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2004
South
It's a new month and still the same o same o I've watched for a month and half now............what gives Voom?????????????
21 HD channels bliss is turning into $^!+

rkr0923 said:
It's a new month and still the same o same o I've watched for a month and half now............what gives Voom?????????????
21 HD channels bliss is turning into $^!+

Don't understand your remark. Take a look at this thread and the new content that they have been adding by month:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=12793

Should I also complain that Showtime, HBO, Starz, TMC, Encore are all playing some movies from half a month ago. If you understand about programming addition of new content, every channel adds new content gradually as the months goes on. This is the trend with every single channel; I have not seeing one channel that Comes August 1st has changed every single program in their line up.

What about Bravo HD?

They have like 10 programs, and thats all they have played for months, never anything new

vurbano said:
abc? nbc? cbs? fox? upn? wb?

Which one is it? They are getting new line up every first of the month? or they are not getting new line up every first of the month? The last time I checked they only have primetime HD and a lot of those are repeated as well. ABC's Disney movies have been repeated so many times already. Thank god these are free over the air programming for most of us.

I could care less what the other channels are doing. I'm talking about Voom the "self proclaimed leader of HD content"

rkr0923 said:
I could care less what the other channels are doing. I'm talking about Voom the "self proclaimed leader of HD content"

rkr0923, have you checked Sean's list of new programs and movies on VOOM? It already has 60 new programs (including around 30 new movies) premiering on VOOM in the next couple of weeks. And this is less than a half of what should be expected in August. In July we had 84 movies (never shown on VOOM before). What was your question again??? :)

Show-HD East: Step Into Liquid 9pm EST

Maybe Just Maybe...More Content for Bravo-HD+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)