Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

What happened to my picture? :cryingIt now says "URL signature expired". Anyhow, I watched a 2017 movie starring Romijn and Jerry McConnell. Wow. Just wow.
Here, this might kill you, posing with her family, it was reported she lost about 50lbs while waiting for the show‘s filming to resume, she is 6ft tall, so 50lbs looks a little different on her then someone 5’4”.

IMG_1071.png

it was reported she lost about 50lbs while waiting for the show‘s filming to resume
Love Locks or SNW?

Be that as it may, a 50 lb weight loss is huge and sounds unhealthy. (I do not see this on screen, so I presume she's back to her earlier weight.) What was she trying to do? Look like her 15 year old girls?

I am about 6' these days and I lost 65 lbs suddenly near the end of last year. I've stumped 5 docs as to why that happened. More tests Monday.

• Wow
Reactions: long_time_DNC
Love Locks or SNW?
Star Trek, she went on record and said she thought she look too big in her uniform, to me, she looked more big boned then fat, based on that bikini picture taken a week ago, she is going to look quite different in the first episode, part 2 of the cliff hanger, unless it was filmed before the strike.
Be that as it may, a 50 lb weight loss is huge and sounds unhealthy. (I do not see this on screen, so I presume she's back to her earlier weight.) What was she trying to do? Look like her 15 year old girls?

I am about 6' these days and I lost 65 lbs suddenly near the end of last year. I've stumped 5 docs as to why that happened. More tests Monday.
Hope you are ok, as I have posted before, sometimes it can be a simple thing, so do not worry yet, like when I posted that I had a year of gastrointestinal issues/hell and all it was is a type of a allergic reaction to Psyllium husk, which I did not even know people could be allergic to, but doctors said about 10% of the population could be.

She is probably on Osempic or Wegovy diabetic drugs to help you lose weight. They work for a while but you will build resistance to the dosage and have to go up and if you go off for any reason the weight will come back and in some cases you gain even more than when you started. The drugs help kill your appetite so you can lose weight but you will have to stay on them for ever unless you want that rebound weight. All the Hollywood stars are doing this. Look at Kelly Clarkson. She is half the women she used to be and her gut is now gone down substantially. Ophra is on them too.

She is probably on Osempic or Wegovy diabetic drugs to help you lose weight. They work for a while but you will build resistance to the dosage and have to go up and if you go off for any reason the weight will come back and in some cases you gain even more than when you started. The drugs help kill your appetite so you can lose weight but you will have to stay on them for ever unless you want that rebound weight. All the Hollywood stars are doing this. Look at Kelly Clarkson. She is half the women she used to be and her gut is now gone down substantially. Ophra is on them too.
Read one of the side effects is backing up where you do not want it to back up.

Since I am of the age where extra Fiber is now part of the five Food Groups, probably would have to triple my dosage to overcome the effects the shot might cause.

What these Hollywood folks don't realize is that, sure it helps you lose weight, but the side effects can make you feel terrible. I don't need Ozempic or any diabetes meds, but I have talked to people that do take Ozempic and yep, many of them don't always feel too well either...
If you do need such medication, almost anything is better than Metformin.

It's like anything else a person might do to lose weight. Even proper exercise, etc. ONCE you find something that works for YOU, you have to keep doing it for the rest of your life, or you revert (or worse). That's where 98% of the people fail. Even keeping up exercise for the rest of your life isn't as easy as it seems, for an average person today that doesn't have a fairly physical job.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
As am I. The list of less than favorable side effects is long and well-documented.
Then there's this:

Reactions: MikeD-C05