New plan with auto renewal.

I just did a renewal and it's $6/month + fees and taxes (about $7.30 total). I was paying about $24/month. car+streaming. I prefer streaming since you can pause, rewind, or skip forward.

My auto renew at same rate, I signed up for last year, came due and my bill went up $20.00.
Apparently what I was told last year was not true.
I did a chat and kept telling them to cancel. They came back 4 times with cheeper deals.
Finally agreed to a monthly plan at $5.07 a month including tax and fees.
Guess I get to play the game again next year...

My auto renew at same rate, I signed up for last year, came due and my bill went up $20.00.
I did a chat and kept telling them to cancel. They came back 4 times with cheeper deals.
you get to play the rate game for as long as you have the service. iv'e been doing it since 2007 :rolleyes: :coco

I have had the Platinum advantage for about a year. Just as Kab said it is slightly more expensive than you may be able to negotiate to, but no more calling in every year.

I see online some didn't understand what it means it won't go up in price. It can go up in price if there is a general increase like there was last year, I believe plans went up $1. But what won't happen is it going up to the non discounted price.
Between using it on Alexa, and being able to listen to a couple of games when traveling along with the music we get alot of use out of it. I walk at the beach most days all year and the app is great.
no more calling in every year. i've doing it since 2007 and always have gotten good deals!!! and we just renewed!!! once you say cancel the csr's become like phone sex operators!!! you best know what you want and you best have your CC ready because they will take your money :biggrin . i just tell em to send me an invoice

If you have the auto renew with the same price plan it will say ADVANTAGE on your online account for that radio subscription.
It won't go up to the full price on renewal.

Reactions: TheKrell
I re-subbed for $8.91/mo including all fees. It went up ~ $1.50 from my last promo, but at least I don't have to remember to "cancel" in order to get this rate next year. Music and Entertainment package.

I just did a renewal and it's $6/month + fees and taxes (about $7.30 total). I was paying about $24/month. car+streaming. I prefer streaming since you can pause, rewind, or skip forward.
pause, rewind, or skip forward.
Hmmm, I could do that with my old Cassette tapes as well ... really don't want to go that route again ...

My SiriusXM ... I can Pause, Rewind, go back to Live ... In my Truck as well as my Show at home.

pause, rewind, or skip forward.
Hmmm, I could do that with my old Cassette tapes as well ... really don't want to go that route again ...

My SiriusXM ... I can Pause, Rewind, go back to Live ... In my Truck as well as my Show at home.
I never could do that with my OEM SiriusXM radio in my Xterra. That's not like streaming. I don't know if streaming is a "two-way street" or if the stream is buffered or both.

I never could do that with my OEM SiriusXM radio in my Xterra. That's not like streaming. I don't know if streaming is a "two-way street" or if the stream is buffered or both.
There are Newer SXM radios as well as the older ones, I could not do that with mine in my '16 Truck, but can with the new one.

There are Newer SXM radios as well as the older ones, I could not do that with mine in my '16 Truck, but can with the new one.
That probably explains it since mine was in a 2014 Xterra. Anyway, I like doing the streaming but sometimes I get weird streaming like the currently playing song is playing another copy on top of it. Sometimes the next song starts playing before the end of the current song - as much as 30 seconds before the current song ends.

That probably explains it since mine was in a 2014 Xterra. Anyway, I like doing the streaming but sometimes I get weird streaming like the currently playing song is playing another copy on top of it. Sometimes the next song starts playing before the end of the current song - as much as 30 seconds before the current song ends.
Hmmm, can't say I've ever had THAT happen to me.