New Red Couch Girl - Shari Albert

ARGH! Today I saw the Jess bit where she's dressed as an elve. Talking about "bad girls and boys", "jingle bells", and Santa. Too . . . many . . . jokes . . . my brain's gonna explode.

cyuhnke said:
ARGH! Today I saw the Jess bit where she's dressed as an elve. Talking about "bad girls and boys", "jingle bells", and Santa. Too . . . many . . . jokes . . . my brain's gonna explode.
I've been a baaaaad boy, do you think Jess will jingle my bells? :D

deeann said:
For those suggesting Jess needs breast augmentation, why not have it done to yourself first so *you* can experience the pain, scarring, loss of sensitivity, potential of implant rupture (or leakage), possible life threatening bacterial infection and the other assorted goodies that come along with it? I haven't had it done but I've had friends who have (some because of the pressure to make someone else 'happy', some as reconstructive after breast cancer). One of them in the former category who was well endowed to begin with now has permanent back problems and severe scarring (and loss of original breast tissue) after they had to be removed due to complications.

I think Jess's breasts are just fine and all that really matters is that they are (1) healthy and (2) *she* is happy with them.

Deeann, if these guys got the boob job themselves, they would never get any work done. In fact, unless one of them has three hands, they wouldn't be able to pick up the remote since their other hands would be pre-occupied 24/7. They would have to have one of those beer hats so they could drink their beer without setting down their new friends and would probably have to be introduced to how a wax job on the chest feels, since I don't know many guys who would be turned on by hairy breasts. ;)

Didn't the Drew Carey show have one of the characters get implants, which was based on a guy who did it for a year to win a bet with his friend.

Mr.Poindexter said:
Deeann, if these guys got the boob job themselves, they would never get any work done. In fact, unless one of them has three hands, they wouldn't be able to pick up the remote since their other hands would be pre-occupied 24/7. They would have to have one of those beer hats so they could drink their beer without setting down their new friends and would probably have to be introduced to how a wax job on the chest feels, since I don't know many guys who would be turned on by hairy breasts. ;)

Didn't the Drew Carey show have one of the characters get implants, which was based on a guy who did it for a year to win a bet with his friend.
Well put Mr. Poindexter. ;) I'll give you 3 thumbs up! :p

Mr.Poindexter said:

The guy that did it on a bet still had them in after 3 years, becuase he "liked them"

:shocked

Here are some pics of Jess....

Attachments

• MVC-123F.JPG
    MVC-123F.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 132
  • MVC-124F.JPG
    MVC-124F.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 157
  • MVC-125F.JPG
    MVC-125F.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 159
  • MVC-128F.JPG
    MVC-128F.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 160
  • MVC-130F.JPG
    MVC-130F.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 156
cyuhnke said:
She's the one that doesn't look like a man.

That's not the DIVA from Divine. She's the host of Ultra Reservation and she's is 100% female!!! without a doubt!!! :) She looks good too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)