New Red Couch Girl - Shari Albert

Finally got a couple of pics

Here's a couple of clips of Jess & Dorothy (a.k.a Sherri).
They are captured from a digital 8 movie clip so their not very big but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Jess2.jpg
    Jess2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Jess3.jpg
    Jess3.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 450
  • Jess.jpg
    Jess.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 199
  • Sherri.jpg
    Sherri.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 222
Jess is definately cute. Nice butt too. Just saw her in her bell hop outfit. If only she filled out that red jacket better. Comon Voom spring for a boob job for Jess! Shed graduate from cute to HOT then!

What does it say about voom's programming that we're getting excited over the barker girl? Yet we'll no doubt get more sleepy travelogues narrated by some oh so serious guy who could just as well be discussing the Iraq occupation. Come on Voom. Stop feeding us brussels sprouts. Throw us some freaking red meat once in a while.

Okay I'm starting to sound like a broken record now. Look what you made me do!!!

sighs... I ask for Bikini destinations and Im gonna get equatorhd? I bet its like national geographic in high def. Like snooze material PBS has. The only skin well see is naked pigmies.

For those suggesting Jess needs breast augmentation, why not have it done to yourself first so *you* can experience the pain, scarring, loss of sensitivity, potential of implant rupture (or leakage), possible life threatening bacterial infection and the other assorted goodies that come along with it? I haven't had it done but I've had friends who have (some because of the pressure to make someone else 'happy', some as reconstructive after breast cancer). One of them in the former category who was well endowed to begin with now has permanent back problems and severe scarring (and loss of original breast tissue) after they had to be removed due to complications.

I think Jess's breasts are just fine and all that really matters is that they are (1) healthy and (2) *she* is happy with them.

Okay- using that analogy a "good install" will *still* cause pain, scarring and most likely loss of sensitivity. A "bad install" will cause the rupture, leakage and other health problems mentioned above. When you need to have a "service call" for your satellite system are you in physical pain? Women have a varity of breast shapes and sizes. To try to "upgrade" a woman like you would upgrade your A/V system is just not right.

I hope you know that we are just being chauvenist pigs and joking. I love women in all shapes and sizes and actually prefer natural small breasts over big fake ones. This thread was a little more fun than the ones bitching about stuff.

Saw Sherri today for the first time, wearing a loose baseball outfit. Couldn't tell what kind of body she had under that, but man, was she annoying! I thought I was listening to one of Tony Sopranos whiny girlfriends. Not that pretty either. She'd have to have a hell of a body to make up for those drawbacks, or I'd have to have drunk a hell of a lot of beer :D

Jess is cute. I'd do her :p

Natural is where it's at. :yes

These "skits" with Shari, guest appearances by trannies, and Voom guy are bad ideas. Very, very annoying.

Anybody else see Jess today? Rainbow spaghetti strap top. Mid-rift exposed. "I Love DarrellP" tattoo on stomach.

cyuhnke said:
Anybody else see Jess today? Rainbow spaghetti strap top. Mid-rift exposed. "I Love DarrellP" tattoo on stomach.
She looked great. Her boobs are fine if not downright perky. Forget the tatoo her eyes were saying "Subdude, have at me on the red couch..."

subdude212 said:
She looked great. Her boobs are fine if not downright perky. Forget the tatoo her eyes were saying "Subdude, have at me on the red couch..."
No Way, Subdude, she's mine, all mine. ;) The tatoo say's it all. :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts