New Red Couch Girl - Shari Albert

DarrellP said:
How did her hair grow so fast? Is that actually her?

Who? Shari? I have lost track who we are talking about. That's not Jess, either? I am totally confused now. I thought there was Jess, Shari, and now this new girl (I did not catch her name).

Sean Mota said:
Who? Shari? I have lost track who we are talking about. That's not Jess, either? I am totally confused now. I thought there was Jess, Shari, and now this new girl (I did not catch her name).
We have three girls now? WOW a voom harem.

The pics are not very clear. Jess has short hair, the girl in these pics has longer hair and Jess could not have grown her hair that fast since the last time I saw her and she was talking about shows that were on that day.

So who is this girl? Jess is the girl in the first picture with the short hair.

They are both Jess. The 1st pic is from and old tape they keep running, must be 6 months old. The longer hair Jess is obviously new because they just got the new "girl" on the Divine channel. I have never seen the Shari girl, though. So it looks like the count is 3 hosts, but not all of them girls!!!

I can't stand those girls. Those segments are so stupid and useless. "The best part about Voom is the easy to use remote." The movie trivia on cinema 10 is also lame. They should replace that crap with the crap on Moov to fill in the intermissions. That would leave Moov open for a better channel, but still make use of the content.

rrobe99999 said:
I can't stand those girls. Those segments are so stupid and useless. "The best part about Voom is the easy to use remote." The movie trivia on cinema 10 is also lame. They should replace that crap with the crap on Moov to fill in the intermissions. That would leave Moov open for a better channel, but still make use of the content.
Best idea yet, do the fillers with the Moov and use the Moov bandwidth for something new!!!!!!

Just have to make sure they are really girls!!! I like the new Jess look, but I would donate to the enlargement fund.

Sean Mota said:

SEAN CAN YOU NOT SEE? :confused: thats a dude. freaking transexual probably. so we have 2 girls and a she-male. :D

Has anyone seen that girl doing Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ? That was the most annoyed I've been in a long time. I wanted to reach into the TV and strangle her with her pigtails. For future reference, all Dorothy references belong on 110.

cyuhnke said:
Has anyone seen that girl doing Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ? That was the most annoyed I've been in a long time. I wanted to reach into the TV and strangle her with her pigtails. For future reference, all Dorothy references belong on 110.
I just saw it. pretty annoying. I thought we asked for T and A not a bad OZ performance in a tablecloth.

She was pretty good, IMHO...

Sean Mota said:
C'mmon guys that was shari. She looked cute... I like her in that dress...

I bet she is/was a stand-up comic at some point in her career.

I think it's kinda cool that they (VOOM) are producing these things on a daily basis. You don't have to like them all, it's just information to fill up the schedule. Occasionally, you might hear something you need to know. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts