newbie asking

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Does it have one ouput on the LNB or 4?

32x18 is the equivalent of a 24" dish...its a little small but will work for the stronger signals

(I have the 75e which is 37x27...equivalent of 32" dish)

oh ok...so you can actually aim at 2 satellites 4 degrees apart :)

As an example, I have had mine at IA6 (93) and IA5 (97) but now its at IA6 and IA8 (89) :)

you would only need one cable coming from the LNB and be able to scan both satellites (if you so desire to aim it at 2 satellites)

the problem is that i aim it at echo 8.6 and i get nothing do i have to set the reciever up specaily

Starchoice and most FTA satellites use linear polarization, Dishnetwork use circular polarization.
What were you hoping to get on Echo 6/8/10 ?

Closing this one, Whattodo2006 send myself or Iceberg a PM telling us what channels you are trying to get.

this is for thiggin2

i am not trying to steal or anything like that im just really new at all this and the guy i bought it off of said it was really easy to install and im going on to day 6 trying to get this to work sorry if it sounds fishy but its not what you think

Reopening after an assurance from the OP that he is just looking for whatever there is FTA up there!

He is asking for the best FTA satellite to point at for a new user to FTA.

I suggest G10R at 123w

Whattodo2006 said:
i am not trying to steal or anything like that im just really new at all this and the guy i bought it off of said it was really easy to install and im going on to day 6 trying to get this to work sorry if it sounds fishy but its not what you think
Sorry for thinking what I was thinking :eek: , but we get ALOT of people asking about the same question and 99% of the time they want to steal everything they can. If you have any questions about getting your FTA system up and running you came to the right place :) . They helped me get my system going and now I know what I'm doing too :D .
Good luck getting it going, you will have fun when you do.

thanks all im going to try it out tomorrow for now going back to antenna to see some snow flurries lol but thanks and ill most likely br back on tomorroe to bug you guys have a good one

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)