Newbie Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dancingbear

Original poster
Apr 7, 2006
Hi guys, I have a wineguard 33" with a invacom L & C LNB connected to a sg2100 then piped to a pansat 2700a. To say I am cherry would be an under statement. When I look at the sats listed in antenna setup there are only a few that show level 78 and quality 80 the others show nada just a decent level but no quality. I am in North America and would like to get some channels from here. I am just not sure reading this stupid manuel how to make the motor scan the sky and grab what it can. I guess I am asking in short it's all hooked up now what the hell do I do?

dancingbear said:
Hi guys, I have a wineguard 33" with a invacom L & C LNB connected to a sg2100 then piped to a pansat 2700a. To say I am cherry would be an under statement. When I look at the sats listed in antenna setup there are only a few that show level 78 and quality 80 the others show nada just a decent level but no quality. I am in North America and would like to get some channels from here. I am just not sure reading this stupid manuel how to make the motor scan the sky and grab what it can. I guess I am asking in short it's all hooked up now what the hell do I do?

You need to determine your due south sat .

Is your dish mounted " straight " on the motor arm ?

Is the mounting pole plumb .

Wyr

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)