NFL 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted in the Directv thread but CBS really screwed up

Minneapolis only had a late game due to the Vikes being at home on Fox (no game can go against it on local TV)

So at 3:00 I turn on CBS. JB talks about the late game and we'll go to that "soon" but for the time being they'll send us to NO/KC.....we never went away
Had to see the rest of the game with a kickout to Indy to see the last play and to Miami for the FG at end of game and OT

Why would we stay with the NO/KC game when we didnt see 95% of the game????

They FINALLY went to the Denver/Houston game at 4:00 Central

Now next week FOX has the DH so our local CBS is showing only a late game (Vikes on road so they could show a noon game) so we'll see if they go directly to that game at 3:15 instead of making us watch EVERY OTHER EARLY GAME END first

We ended up watching 2 OT games before they went to the correct game.

This is where they SHOULD OPEN UP THE ST CHANNEL, come on NFL/D*/CBS/FOX :rant:

I called D* and inquired, they said it was a Local decision.
I spoke with the locals to whom ever would answer the phone, they forwarded me to CBS Sportsline.

me two. i missed many of the hou - den game bc they were carrying the kc and mia ots.on a seprete note i cant not beleive that arz will start 3;0 i guess that what defenstive can do for you

Mets82 said:
Salsa, wheres the defense? Im talking about the play that put Pittsburgh up 24-14. I mean Big Ben had all sorts of time with nobody near him and throws the TD in the endzone where there was NO Raider near the receiver who caught the TD.

It's called the starting CBs injured and converting a FS in a CB....AND putting a lesser qualified FS to play. The Steelers are playing it smart by going after the Raiders secondary.

And like in typical fashion when things don't go right...perfectly executed on-side goes through our NON-special teamers hands.

It's called the starting CBs injured and converting a FS in a CB....AND putting a lesser qualified FS to play. The Steelers are playing it smart by going after the Raiders secondary.

And like in typical fashion when things don't go right...perfectly executed on-side goes through our NON-special teamers hands.

i thank carsen palmer is playing good so this seasen. wished they could make it wins

the replaycement officals we are dealing with this year are the worsed. it took them forevar to get some of those calls right today in the sants cheifs matchup missing all kinds of things two long to debate calls and overrule or keep them

the replaycement officals we are dealing with this year are the worsed. it took them forevar to get some of those calls right today in the sants cheifs matchup missing all kinds of things two long to debate calls and overrule or keep them

Long debates in the LIons game too.

I'm not familiar with that rule changing, no. I thought you could advance it, it's a kickoff, it's a live ball.

Can you advance the ball on an onside kick in the NFL?

The receiving team can advance the ball once they gain possession. The kicking team cannot advance the ball unless it was first in possession of the receiving team.

Apparently not, according to wiki.
Unless the recvg team gains possession, they had touched it, but not possessed it.

Can you advance the ball on an onside kick in the NFL?

The receiving team can advance the ball once they gain possession. The kicking team cannot advance the ball unless it was first in possession of the receiving team.

Apparently not, according to wiki.
Unless the recvg team gains possession, they had touched it, but not possessed it.

Neat. Wonder when that changed. I hadn't been a fan for very long when I saw Jason Seahorn run an onside in for a TD, was memorable for some reason. Googling it says that was in 2001.

Bey just got nailed by one of the Steelers. Cards win today, crushing the Eagles. Falcons beat up the Chargers 27-3.

i was dissapoined in the dolphins lost. they shoud have had that game won aganst the ny jets. in fact the kicker for the ny jets mist a kick terribley but the philbin had called a time out right befour the kick was started. from the replay it look like hte kick did not even make it there and it was very wide. they got the other shot at the kick and put it right down the middle for the win. oh and they went back and showed the tebow play a bunch to. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts