NFL 2022

Nothing personal here but boy I wish people would stop posting Twitter linked content. I have no interest in anything associated with Twitter so I block it which results in an empty post. There really is no reason to link any social media content here. Just my $.02, carry on.
Oh brother. Lighten up Francis

As usual the Titans are gonna be a tough out come playoff time. Their style travels very well in January.

Yeah, why I was rooting for the Packers tonight. Titans are a good team when they are all rowing the same direction and enough key peices are healthy.

Felt like the Packers did a fair bit beating themselves tonight as well. Giving up that sack was unforgivable after over 8 seconds in the pocket, and a couple incidents of WRs giving up on their roots really cost them.

Another good Thursday Night game though in the books, on to the Thanksgiving games (one of them got moved I hear, but have to wait and check the morning paper for confirmation or something)

Reactions: BillD1984
Felt like the Packers did a fair bit beating themselves tonight as well. Giving up that sack was unforgivable after over 8 seconds in the pocket, and a couple incidents of WRs giving up on their roots really cost them.

Yep, I noticed that too. There was one point in the 4th quarter that you could clearly see Rodgers pissed at his receivers. I generally think Allen Lazard is a very good NFL receiver, but he had a horrendous game last night.

Nothing personal here but boy I wish people would stop posting Twitter linked content. I have no interest in anything associated with Twitter so I block it which results in an empty post. There really is no reason to link any social media content here. Just my $.02, carry on.
I just don't like Twit's never did.

But honestly Twitter has Killed forums like this. this one remains here. yet a few I enjoyed years ago are gone.
I joined Twitter a few years back just to follow a few internet pals. ended up getting all kinds of info I didn't care for, but even worse it got so that people who had been fine with each other for years went Mad.

Reactions: AZ.
If you have to post a tweet, take a screen shot (it lasts longer and can’t be taken down).

Reactions: HipKat
I feel likewise when I hear that something happened 40 years ago, and that doesn't mean in the 1950s.

I do the same thing!! How about this; certain things that happened in the early 1970’s happened OVER 50 years ago!! It’s freakin’ scary man.

Snow totals right now.

Orchard Park (Bills stadium) just over 2 feet. Hamburg nearing 3 feet.

Portions of I-90 are closed for obvious reasons. Not a long stretch, but enough.

And apparently the Bills are still in Buffalo?!

article said:
But that resolution seems to shortsighted with said storm bringing thundersnow -- a rare weather phenomenon that results in thunder, lightning and snow -- to the region and placing a travel ban on everyone and everything, including the preseason Super Bowl favorites.

Sources within the Bills organization believe the ban to have a "major impact" on the possibility that the contest is played on time in Detroit on Sunday.

The team canceled practice on Friday due to snow.
WHAT?! Was the travel ban a surprise?! Keeping roads clear in 1+ inches an hour is very very hard. 2 to 3 inches an hour? Impossible! The storm is supposed to go into the night... then they need to clear things. What were the Bills thinking?!

HAMBURG, NY -- Las Vegas odds on the Buffalo Bills winning the Super Bowl this year plummeted after the Bills organization released information confirming that the team bus that was stuck in 4 feet of snow in Hamburg, NY, resulted in cannibalism and their star QB Josh Allen was eaten.

Many questions are yet to be answered such as why didn't the team fly out of Buffalo yesterday. The snow storm that has devastated a corridor of Western New York (Upstate New York for people in NYC), was forecasted well in advance, and the team knew that travel would be precarious in this storm.

Reporters have also been asking why it took such a short period of time for things to devolve in the team bus. The Bills bus was reportedly stranded in snow for only two hours. Additionally, questions have been raised as to why they decided to eat the first string quarterback instead of a third string or maybe the punter. Some hypothesize that the bus Josh Allen was in was full of starters and there were no easy alternatives.

At the moment, all that exists are hypotheticals. In time, details will likely come out as to why things went so wrong so quickly, how they selected Josh Allen, whether there was a struggle. The Bills organization asked that in this difficult time, people respect the privacy of the players, both eaten and uneaten, and their families.

IMG_0605.JPG