NFL 2023-2024 Season

Ok....you dont watch football.....nor understand what has happened with athletes....enjoy

Just change the discussion, with more subjects you have no idea about.
saying a person who is in this thread year after year posting about a sport, doesn't watch it. does that make any logical sense ?
think about and reread your posts before doing so. it's easy to avoid these type conversations.

League of Denial: The NFL's Concussion Crisis​

The National Football League, a multibillion-dollar commercial juggernaut, presides over America’s indisputable national pastime. But the NFL is under assault: thousands of former players have claimed the league tried to cover up how football inflicted long-term brain injuries on many players. What did the NFL know, and when did it know it? In a special two-hour investigation, FRONTLINE reveals the hidden story of the NFL and brain injuries.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's contract reportedly is going to be extended to March 2027.
Based on the money he is getting from the Networks and now streaming for the owners, it was a smart decision to extend.

The big deal is it may not be voluntary. They're among 4 teams that met the criteria to be compelled to be on Hard Knocks and Saleh publicly said they didn't want it.
Washington was the ONLY one that was ok with it ... and didn't get chosen ...

This show needs to just go Away.

When you have to Force people to participate, its just Not worth it.

Looks like Pro Football Talk is going down the drain ...
You can no longer go there and read your articles (I use to use it as a place to find info)
Now, you have to WATCH the article, they went to all Video ... UGH ... Now they can add even more annoying ADS ...
It takes longer to go thru the ad than it would to read or even Glance at the article.

I know, a lot of sites are doing that ... They must think America is to stupid to READ any more. o_O :mad:

I'll have to start looking elsewhere now.

• Sad
Reactions: madmadworld
Looks like Pro Football Talk is going down the drain ...
You can no longer go there and read your articles (I use to use it as a place to find info)
Now, you have to WATCH the article, they went to all Video ... UGH ... Now they can add even more annoying ADS ...
It takes longer to go thru the ad than it would to read or even Glance at the article.

I know, a lot of sites are doing that ... They must think America is to stupid to READ any more. o_O :mad:
Probably more money in video ads than clickable ads.

These sites exist to make money.

Except they didn't go all video. They have video on every article (not all of them matching the article, this isn't new), but the article is below it.

Only thing that's new is the format of the site in general.

Except they didn't go all video. They have video on every article (not all of them matching the article, this isn't new), but the article is below it.

Only thing that's new is the format of the site in general.
I use to be able to go directly to the Teams that I follow and get thier daily updates ...
From the Main page, I don't see TEAMS anymore.

I use to be able to go directly to the Teams that I follow and get thier daily updates ...
From the Main page, I don't see TEAMS anymore.
1688592813042.png

I get it though, change is hard. Not a fan of this new setup for other reasons. For example I like responsive websites (sites that change based on device / window width...) well here is what it looks on my FORTY-FIVE inch screen...

1688592992653.png