NFL 2023-2024 Season

Next game could go the same way, but I see Detroit with a better Offense than Baltimore.
However, Baltimore has a better Defense, although it doesn't look like that at the moment.

Baltimore has GOT to get the offense going, or else ...
The D has been out there for 2/3rds of the game.
D* just made a stop, lets see what they can do ... a TD would get them back in the game at least.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl coming here and it having Chiefs logos on it. Hope it's a good game.

1706485412017.png

Reactions: dfergie
Unfortunately, because of losing for so long, many have adopted the mindset of them always losing.

For example, I believe they will lose tomorrow, if not, I fully expect them to lose in the Super Bowl.

Hard to change after all these years, but yes, getting this far is amazing……..for them.
Unfortunately, I was correct.

Just awful coaching by the Lions.
Nah, they played a Perfect 1st half and couldn't do anything really in the 2nd half.

Thats Great halftime adjustments for the 49ers ...
I don't believe the Lions defense stopped them from scoring once in the 2nd half.

They looked VERY good in the 1st half...
It's a Learning experience ...
How many times do you see a team have to Lose one before they can come back and Win one ...

Looking forward to next year to see what they can do ....
Need to improve thier Defensive Secondary ...

You bet ...
Roll With What Got You There.

I have No Problem with him being aggressive.

One 4th down play was good for a 1st down, guy dropped the ball.

One of the Lions fumbled while going into the endzone, lost the ball (and the points).

They made some mistakes, they will learn.

San Fran and KC are Very similar teams, should be a good matchup

Reactions: BillD1984
Hard to win games you give up multiple 15-yard penalties.
Exactly. Flowers makes an outstanding catch and run down to the 9 yard line. Then, instead of letting his skill do his talking, he pulls that playground crap and backs his team up 15 yards for taunting. Really? Hey dude, look at the scoreboard. Talk your trash after the game.

Mahomes makes a move and is about to go around a defensive lineman, so what does the DL do? He reaches out and slaps Mahomes in the face. Well, he stopped him, and gave him 15 yards to boot. A little later, Mahomes throws a pass and the rusher hits him late, helmet to helmet. Like the back judge ain't gonna see it.

And, who was that DL who let Kelce sucker him into a personal foul? Wow, right there in front of millions of people.

Baltimore had enough talent on the field to win that game, but their brain got in the way. I expect more discipline from a Harbaugh team.

Reactions: AZ.