This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

NFL Clinching Scenarios

They didn't Win 6 games last year on LUCK.

Ummm, Satjay ....
8 wins a year is NOT being SPOILED ... just ask a playoff team.

Back then when the Lions were winning 7,8 or 9 games felt like we were spoiled compared to the last ten years or so

They didn't Win 6 games last year on LUCK.

No..but they had three wins that they had major comebacks to win games and I think the ten wins really inflated there egos last season.

But in moving back to the Topic, interesting games this weekend for the NFC teams that want to get in

Back then when the Lions were winning 7,8 or 9 games felt like we were spoiled compared to the last ten years or so

Who woulda thunk we Lions fans would be looking back to the Wayne Fontes era as being the "Golden Era" of Lions football over the past half century. I think I may have to jump off the Belle Isle Bridge the next time I'm in town. Oh the pain, the pain, the shame, the shame. (what Dr. Zachary Smith would say if he were a Lions fan)

Anyway, it looks like the Giants have taken step one with their leading the Eagles 28-7 going into halftime. Still, they need Dallas, Minnesota and Chicago to lose.

- Chicago is leading Detroit 20-10 at halftime with Detroit scoring a TD just before half.
- Minnesota is hosting Green Bay later this afternoon.
- Dallas is on the road at Washington this evening.

Yup, the Giants are doing their part, but it certainly doesn't look good for Big Blue with the goings on in Detroit.

Also, if the Bears score holds up, it makes that Packers-Vikings game quite interesting!