NFL from London signal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
Anybody else watch the NFL game from London and have constant signal breakups? I recorded the game and am watching it now and it is like every 10-30 seconds the signal is breaking up. I just thought I would ask to see if it is my local stations problem or not.

Anybody else watch the NFL game from London and have constant signal breakups? I recorded the game and am watching it now and it is like every 10-30 seconds the signal is breaking up. I just thought I would ask to see if it is my local stations problem or not.

It's probably because the Steelers are SOOOO bad the signal didn't make it ... UGH they are terrible !

BTW, that wasn't meant as a slam to you, I'm a Steelers fan too ... :rant:

Yeah, I pretty much figured that, but what you said and what I said in my previous post fits the description. So I take it you did not have the signal breaking up problem?

Yeah, I pretty much figured that, but what you said and what I said in my previous post fits the description. So I take it you did not have the signal breaking up problem?

I watched what I could stomach on the ST on TV, didn't bother playing with the computer stuff today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)