NFL Network HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am as TIRED of TIRED head in the sand D* is always O.K. White Knights as you apparently are of HD Lite accurate observations.:hatsoff:

The bad news-HD Lite. The good news-HD Lite on 95 and we can watch it. Time Warner subscribers can't.

Sorry to burst all your complainers bubbles, but ESPN and channel 95 both look EXELLENT, don't know why you say HD lite, not all HD on D* is crap, sure you can turn on Universal or strched TNT and find poor looking HD.

Live event generally look pretty damn good, as expected.

Jimbo

I'm watching the game (Ch.#212) on a SD satellite receiver. The quality of the broadcast of the live game is absolutely terrible. The video is very soft and fuzzy. That includes the graphics and video. The commercials are clean and sharp.

I'm watching the game (Ch.#212) on a SD satellite receiver. The quality of the broadcast of the live game is absolutely terrible. The video is very soft and fuzzy. That includes the graphics and video. The commercials are clean and sharp.

You need to move up to HD :)
HD live events look fabulous

Jimbo

You need to move up to HD :)
HD live events look fabulous

Jimbo

You are correct! I plan to do exactly that in early 2007.

However, the quality of the live broadcast should be improved for the SD viewers. I have complained to D* tonight and I will complain to the NFL Network tomorrow. The quality of the picture on (Ch# 212) tonight is not acceptable.

Complaining about HD-lite is small stuff, F@# Brian Gumbel is horrible. I don't think I can watch more of that with him commentating.

Complaining about HD-lite is small stuff, F@# Brian Gumbel is horrible. I don't think I can watch more of that with him commentating.

Mr. Gumbel will be there for the rest of this year at least., probably next too.

At least it's not Brent Mustberger :(

Jimbo

I am looking at both SD on a 32" 4:3 CRT and a 106" HD FPTV and they both look GREAT!

AND Gumble is really bad; sounds so un-natural like he doesn't really know what is going on or is reading a script.

Last edited:
Mr. Gumbel will be there for the rest of this year at least., probably next too.

At least it's not Brent Mustberger :(

Jimbo
The picture is crap and Gumble refferred to recievers as Divas. I dont know which should be flushed down the toilet first. :rolleyes:

The picture on my Infocus 4805 with a 106 inch screen looks fantastic Clear as a bell I agree with the Gumble comments

Pretty good over 2900 hours on bulb, will upgrade one of these days, but I use it with Replay box and both E* and D* HD as well as dvd sources (record D* and E* HD to Replay)I'm Happy... plus the choice of 4x3 or 16x9 is good as I have pc connected as well...

LOL, thats what we do as well, $1 per watch and $5 on Sundays.

Sheeesh, How much do you guy's think a bulb cost , once every 3-4 years ?

Last I heard, the bulb mine uses is around $ 200, not bad seeing when I do need to replace it, my set will look like it's brand new again.

Jimbo

The picture is crap and Gumble refferred to recievers as Divas. I dont know which should be flushed down the toilet first. :rolleyes:

Do you have your glasses on, or maybe the wrong glasses on ?
Or maybe you set up needs help.
It seems most, I won't say ALL, because you'll always find the person that could BE THERE and not like the picture.

I guess, if I went to the LIONS game , my picture would not have looked very good either.

Why don't you just shut off your D* and move seeing you have yet to like a single day of D*'s picture.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)