NFL on Fox. SAP audio.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tony1097

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2006
I can't be the only one that has noticed this.. when you are in SAP mode for fox football games, you are pretty much shutting off the audio from the commentators mics .You can only hear the crowd/atmosphere,pa guy,etc. I think this is pretty cool!

Tony1097 said:
I can't be the only one that has noticed this.. when you are in SAP mode for fox football games, you are pretty much shutting off the audio from the commentators mics .You can only hear the crowd/atmosphere,pa guy,etc. I think this is pretty cool!
Never tried it !!

well I have gotten it to work on time wanrer cable (formerly comcast in my area) and OTA. Maybe it depends on if your local fox broadcasts this extra audio carrier or not? I get it on WJW Fox 8 in Cleveland.

They do turn the mics back on temporary right before they are going to update you on some other game.

anyone happen to try this this past sunday? if so, let me know if it worked, and if it was with Cable, Sat, OTA, or what?

ugh, i forgot to try. it didn't help that since superfan doesn't seem to be blacking out the HD feeds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)