NFL on FOX

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hutch1814

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Indiana
I'm in the Indy DMA and my local fox station seeks to be like freezing and moving freezing in moving like frame rates, not like low signals or anything. Anybody else seeing this? I'm watching on Fox59, HR24

Mine seems to have finally corrected itself. Screen went black and made some weird digital noise then came back on and now it's very rare it does ir

I saw a little jerkiness in the broadcast early but it seems normal now. With the score what it is, I'm finding something else to watch now. This one is in the bag.

Yeah that game nearly turned upside down. I turned it back on in the 4th and was shocked Carolina nearly laid down after halftime.

It was hilarious that our local station had the SAP running default instead of hearing Joe Buck's voice. Also, it sounded like an echo chamber, the reverb was so strong. Eventually they corrected both problems, disappointing me because I had to listen to Joe Buck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts