NFL Premium Package Offer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

red hazard

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 13, 2003
St Louis Metro East (Illinois)
I just quit DN after 10 years. I could go into the reasons but I doubt Scott has enough forum storage space on the server.

Anyway, the current Premium Pkg offer is coupled to the NFL Sunday Ticket (or something like that) which I am not interested in. When do you think that offer will chage. After all, the season has already started.

I guess I'll be hitting the DirecTV forum from now on!! :D

Dont know if this is when the next offer will begin, but it looks like on the Directv website, the offer is good untill 10/6?

Dont know if this is when the next offer will begin, but it looks like on the Directv website, the offer is good untill 10/6?

Well I guess it will be OTA for quite a while. I wasn't QUITE ready to cancel DN today but their so-called customer service PO'd me so much that I did. You're probably correct about that date or near that date. Now I have time to finally get a LAN wired into the house (Cat 6A) which I gather is what I will need for the whole house DVR function.

It should be no problem . I had the same issue so , I called them and told them I did not want that deal . No worries . They gave me a great deal without the Sunday Ticket

I just told them I did not want the " Ticket " . They said ok . They started looking and configuring . I got the Choice Ultimate with all the premiums with the frst 5 months of premiums free . It cost me a little less than the Sunday Ticket premium deal . Then , after 2 weeks , I tried to get a deal on the " Ticket " and they upgraded me to the Premium package for an extra $ 2.00 a month and gave me the " Ticket " for $ 170 . Bottom line is call them and tell them you left Dish ( because they do not care about loyalty ) and tell them you want the deal but without the " Ticket " . They can work it out and more than likely make you happy with what they offer you . Please post back here to let us konow how it goes if you decide to callthem .
Thanks

I also quit 3 months ago, after 5 yrs. But not before I called dish and asked if I could upgrade to HD-DVR and explained that DirecTV was offering 2 free receivers to new customers would it be possible to get upgrades from Dish Network. No, No, No I was told, so I said good bye and am satisfied with my new HD-DVRs from Direct.

.... Now I have time to finally get a LAN wired into the house (Cat 6A) which I gather is what I will need for the whole house DVR function.
If you are really getting DTV,then why not let them install their DECA system? Being a new customer to them ,you will probably get the install for free. DECA means less wires and only 1 internet hookup is needed(thru an ICK) My 2 cents

If you are really getting DTV,then why not let them install their DECA system? Being a new customer to them ,you will probably get the install for free. DECA means less wires and only 1 internet hookup is needed(thru an ICK) My 2 cents

If I knew what a "DECA" and an "ICK" was I might consider it. But I have all the hardware necessary to install a Gigabit LAN and will get started on it soon. I have sufficient semifinished walkout basement areas to do it. Hmmmm, I thought "ICK" was a tropical fish disease.

If I knew what a "DECA" and an "ICK" was I might consider it. But I have all the hardware necessary to install a Gigabit LAN and will get started on it soon. I have sufficient semifinished walkout basement areas to do it. Hmmmm, I thought "ICK" was a tropical fish disease.

DECA = DirecTV Ethernet Coaxial Adapter

ICK = Internet Connection Kit

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts