NFL Sunday Ticket 2013

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tony1097

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2006
so DirecTV released their 1st commercial for Sunday ticket, but a rather vague one. Basically it just says less than $2 per game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DwOiMyWu0g

There's a lot of open ended questions:

Does this price include the local games blacked out on Sunday Ticket?

Is there a Sunday Ticket Max?

Is the week 1 free preview included in the price?

I'm assuming the price does not include local games but we will be charged for the "Free preview games" so if my math is right, that's 150-ish games = $299 but of course this could be interpreted many ways.

some guy in the comments of that video took it as being able to choose the games you pay for but I highly doubt that will be the case, would be nice though :D

so DirecTV released their 1st commercial for Sunday ticket, but a rather vague one. Basically it just says less than $2 per game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DwOiMyWu0g

There's a lot of open ended questions:

Does this price include the local games blacked out on Sunday Ticket?
Yes

Is there a Sunday Ticket Max?
I would think so.

Is the week 1 free preview included in the price?
Yes

I'm assuming the price does not include local games but we will be charged for the "Free preview games" so if my math is right, that's 150-ish games = $299 but of course this could be interpreted many ways.
Ok, would you rather NOT get the Freeview weekend and have to use your money to see them ?

some guy in the comments of that video took it as being able to choose the games you pay for but I highly doubt that will be the case, would be nice though :D

Thats a good point MMW,
For any of you that had Sunday Ticket last year and dont plan on keeping it for next year, dont forget, you need to Cancel it before the 1st day of the season starts, or youll be stuck with it again this coming year.

All Pro Sports packages work this way.

is there still a discount for returning subscribers like there used to be? i know it was only a few bucks off, but every little bit helps.

I got offered 8 payments of $25 or 1 payment of $200 for Sunday Tickey Max.I am going to wait for better offer and shorter payment period :)

I got offered 8 payments of $25 or 1 payment of $200 for Sunday Tickey Max.I am going to wait for better offer and shorter payment period :)

What's the lowest they'll normally go? I got DirecTV last October and it came with the free Sunday Ticket Max, and I'd really like it this year but I don't want to pay $299. $200 is a lot more reasonable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts