NFL Sunday Ticket Coming to AppleTV, Roku and Boxee?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Very interesting...

directvsurvey1.jpg

DirecTV survey hints at NFL Sunday Ticket on Apple TV, Boxee and Roku players? -- Engadget

i wish dtv would go back to the day when you could sub to sunday ticket only and not be required to have any other programming.

Intresting in regard to REDZONE, If I am reading this right it would be the "Directv" version of redzone and would include sportspack on you Roku for example?

I may be looking to much into this but I noticed with REDZONE the package that would come with it is "Sportspack Plus" thats a new name to the sports pack or a new tier??

I hear its a new tier and DIRECTV will also be introducing a number of new tiers next year to better compete with DISH.

I think that may be a good idea may, I think a package comparable to the TOP 120 people would like

If they want to be seriuous about competing with dish then they need to get a hand on not launching nationals, and start lanching some serious channels! Epix would be extremely nice!

they don't need to "compete" with DISH; in fact they already are much better in almost all areas but the point is to simply be themselves, satisfy the majority of THEIR customers and make money so they can stay around a long time while offering up the best overall experience. not just to add channels for the sake of adding then and winning some mythical "most channels crown"..

Yeah, DirecTV is far supperior than Dish.

Ive had both, and have DirecTV now again. I made the mistake of switching to Dish thinking I could save money, but no YES, no MLBTV and no MLBEI. Plus there rates for boxes/receivers are outrages, so went back to DirecTV, got free Dish, had to pay for two HD boxes, buit far less than Dish's.

And pay the same, with HD, when I had no HD with Dish, simple answer, Dish is indeed OVERPRICED.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I hear its a new tier and DIRECTV will also be introducing a number of new tiers next year to better compete with DISH.

Better compete? How much better can they do? They are already outcompeting them by a long shot.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts