Status
Please reply by conversation.

T_N_T

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 9, 2006
Hendersonville,TN
Hey guys,

I just ordered NFL sunday ticket on the directv website and I was wondering if there was an authorization channel I can tune to make sure everything went through ok?

Tim

Hey guys,

I just ordered NFL sunday ticket on the directv website and I was wondering if there was an authorization channel I can tune to make sure everything went through ok?

Tim

107 will inform you that you are authorized .

Jimbo

I opted not to purchase Superfan, but I have another question, when you watch a game on Sunday Ticket is it a simulcast of the local CBS/FOX affiliate, I.e. my favorite team is the Cleveland Browns, so when I am watching them and they are at home do I get WOIO channel 19 from Cleveland(the local cbs affiliate), or is it a network feed from CBS.

I opted not to purchase Superfan, but I have another question, when you watch a game on Sunday Ticket is it a simulcast of the local CBS/FOX affiliate, I.e. my favorite team is the Cleveland Browns, so when I am watching them and they are at home do I get WOIO channel 19 from Cleveland(the local cbs affiliate), or is it a network feed from CBS.

It would be the network feed from CBS, unless you live in Cleveland, in which you would need to pick it up from your local channels, as it would be blacked out.

Jimbo

It would be the network feed from CBS, unless you live in Cleveland, in which you would need to pick it up from your local channels, as it would be blacked out.

Jimbo

I am a Cleveland Browns fan living in Nashville,TN so no, but I was curious because I wanted to see WOIO's pre and post game coverage but having the game is better than nothing.

I am a Cleveland Browns fan living in Nashville,TN so no, but I was curious because I wanted to see WOIO's pre and post game coverage but having the game is better than nothing.

ST used to do that, but you'll get a graphic now until the game starts and D* will cover the local breaks with their own promos.

It's still really cool though, since you've moved away from out of the Brown's coverage area.

Here we go Brownies... Here we go!

ST is great if you haven't experienced it before. Besides getting all the Browns game, you can switch between all the games not shown in your area. I never watch commercials between 1:00 and 7:00 or so on Sundays.

Not to high jack , but I sub to Dish & as you know they don't have NFL ticket , was wondering if DTV will let you sub to just NFL ticket , I don't need anything else * only need it for the NFL season , DO I have any options ? ( besides full Subbing , which is not gonna happen , been with dish too long ) I have 2 old Receivers , SO I don't need an IRD or and equipment Installed , thanx!

Actually you may be able to see the Coaches show before the game on the ST channel.

Jimbo

Not to high jack , but I sub to Dish & as you know they don't have NFL ticket , was wondering if DTV will let you sub to just NFL ticket , I don't need anything else * only need it for the NFL season , DO I have any options ? ( besides full Subbing , which is not gonna happen , been with dish too long ) I have 2 old Receivers , SO I don't need an IRD or and equipment Installed , thanx!

You have to have at least the Choice package I think they call it ...
none the less you have to sub to a package of some sort ... they use to do that , but not anymore.

Jimbo

Last edited:

No, you need to subscribe to some type of base package. I believe the family pack is the cheapest, at about $30/month.

ok but can I cancel after NFL is over ? As I would be using my own equipment there shouldn't be any contract commitment!

You would be under contract but I think you could suspend you acount until next season. Some one will probably confirm or corect me. Or call D* and talk to a CSR or two.....or three to be sure.

I do subscribe to the sports pack, but I am confused because I thought that was just for RSN's.

You are talking about the 12 $ a month thing right? That doesn't make sense to me what you in what you are saying.

The Sports Pack only works if you are still in your RSN area, so it will not work for you being in Nashville, you would need to get the MLB E.I. and I think then you would get the local feed, probably only when they are at home though.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)