Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Is anyone having issues with getting the ST App to fire up on thier Smart Phone ?
Should it be up at this point, I think someone said there was a promo with Peyton on it currently.

I have Sprint service Samsung Epic and when I open the App and log in, the log in tries and tries and then come back with a "Network Error, check connectivity".

It's the same connection I have been using to get on here, 10mb.
I'm using the same User and Password as I do to log into my D* account online, is this not right ?

Is anyone having issues with getting the ST App to fire up on thier Smart Phone ?
Should it be up at this point, I think someone said there was a promo with Peyton on it currently.

I have Sprint service Samsung Epic and when I open the App and log in, the log in tries and tries and then come back with a "Network Error, check connectivity".

It's the same connection I have been using to get on here, 10mb.
I'm using the same User and Password as I do to log into my D* account online, is this not right ?

Typically this is what will happen, NFL ST app will sometimes show commericals for nflst and sometimes it wont.

Yes it just your dtv.com login.

You only have to worry about network Error if it sunday and a game is on. But it common to get that error message before the season starts as dtv constantly has the streaming servers in a state of up and down as they test things.

stonecold said:
Typically this is what will happen, NFL ST app will sometimes show commericals for nflst and sometimes it wont.

Yes it just your dtv.com login.

You only have to worry about network Error if it sunday and a game is on. But it common to get that error message before the season starts as dtv constantly has the streaming servers in a state of up and down as they test things.

Thanks, SC

I'll give it a try on Sunday and see what happens !

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Thanks, SC

I'll give it a try on Sunday and see what happens !

I get the error message on my iPhone, however, works just fine on my iPad. Last year I got continuous errors on Android both on my Droid X and G2. My Apple iPod Touch last year worked perfectly.

Hey Jimbo, I went to test my app shortly after downloading it and I too get the "Network Error, check connectivity" error. I receive that error after I enter my userid and password. I was going to delete the app and try to download another one and see if maybe my app just sucked or something. But I haven't yet.

My phone is a HTC Inspire (Andriod phone) and my provider is AT&T Wireless.

Hey Jimbo, I went to test my app shortly after downloading it and I too get the "Network Error, check connectivity" error. I receive that error after I enter my userid and password. I was going to delete the app and try to download another one and see if maybe my app just sucked or something. But I haven't yet.

My phone is a HTC Inspire (Andriod phone) and my provider is AT&T Wireless.

Yes, I have had the same experience, SC says it's normal till Game day, so well see what happens on Sunday.

I just logged in on my Android phone and it came up just fine.

Ramy said:
I just logged in on my Android phone and it came up just fine.

I did this morning and it came up as well.

Next thing to check on Sunday for is to se if I can get the video to work, last year, no luck.
May have been. Lack of internet speed I guess.

I tried again and got the "Network Error, check connectivity" response. I checked and I was at version 1.5.2.

I uninstalled it and downloaded the NFL ST App at the android market and it worked. I noticed it's at version 1.6.0. Maybe that's the error, the old one won't connect. I hope this info can help some others.

I tried again and got the "Network Error, check connectivity" response. I checked and I was at version 1.5.2.

I uninstalled it and downloaded the NFL ST App at the android market and it worked. I noticed it's at version 1.6.0. Maybe that's the error, the old one won't connect. I hope this info can help some others.

I'm thinking thats what it was, mine had an update earlier today and it has worked since.

I hate to bring this up again, but on my Andriod Xperia Play, I have gotten nothing but a Black Screen on all "view live" screens since Week 1. Is there a fix for this anytime son?

Blue -
I switched to a Bionic from the original Droid a few weeks ago. Although the ST games popped up on the original Droid immediately, there is quite a lag with the Bionic. It sometimes tales 60+ seconds of black screen prior to the video starting. Have you waited that long?

Blue -
I switched to a Bionic from the original Droid a few weeks ago. Although the ST games popped up on the original Droid immediately, there is quite a lag with the Bionic. It sometimes tales 60+ seconds of black screen prior to the video starting. Have you waited that long?

Thanks, I ll try "waitin" this weekend, Im almost sure I havent waited 60+ seconds.

Blue -

Fixing to try this out now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts