NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.
well, let me tell you about my most recent experience with these bozos. i sent a polite email saturday morning explaining when i signed up for st in february it was a promo for 11 payments of 20 bucks. but during draft weekend, they were offering free sf if you signed for 5 payments of 50 dollars.

i mentioned i have had st every year i've had an active account and received sf for 1/2 price in '05 as the auto renewal price.

they sent me a great email in return and said they would have someone call. i was only asking for reduced sf, mind you.

well, i get the csr from hell who tells me because i got it reduced in '05, i have to pay full price this year. i explain i've heard people were getting it free by threatening to cancel their st.

so she says, well we have already helped you out (30 dollars in programming credits....the first 15 credit was for my birthday and the second i guess they gave me for screwing me out of the free hr20, i was promised. and i didn't ask for either credit.

then she says, they have given me a break on equipment. amazingly, i'm still calm although i'm this close to cancelling st. so i explain the h20 i would have gotten free last year if my account was active because i had the h10. and the $199 hr20 offer was made to a bunch of people at the same time, not just me.

so she finally agrees to give me free sf but not before saying she was notating the account this was the last time. if that's the case, there won't be sunday ticket in my house in 2008!! :mad:

I would have just said thank you and hung up when she started talking about your credits. You can always find a more pleasant CSR. You will get it again next year without a problem. They do have a limit on credits though and sometimes when you get some small ones and then a big thing comes along and you can't get it. I took a free H20 and a few weeks later the HR20 came out so I couldn't get a break on it

i understand that. but there's also a long back story (that i won't rehash) where they pulled my 99 dollar hr20 because the csr didn't notate the account.

i didn't think asking for half-price sf was unreasonable. i certainly don't want to get on there bad side.

2 Points on the NFL Package. I've had it for 7 years now, This would have been my 8th
1. Here in Ft. Wayne, IN, Fox does not support HD, not sure what this will mean for televised Games in the NFL Package. We do know we will not see the Super Bowl in HD.
2. Trying to cancel is a royal pain. I called the first time June 18 and canceled. ( so I thought). I credit card got charged the 45.80 + tax. I called CS and did get it canceled and the charge " credited". For some reason they wont refund credit card charges. BUT then they hit me with a 48.55 + 2.91 tx cancellation fee! Another call to CS. They stated no fee should be charged & credited my account Then reapplied the cancellation fee and credited a second time the First pkg payment. Still shorting me. Maybe in 10 to 12 more calls it it'll be straight:mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts