NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tommy913

Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Katy, Texas
I just saw the D* weekly email with the channel listings for this weekend. It lists the games and which channel they will be on (SD and HD). Well, the ATL and NO game is listed for SD but not HD. WTF?

So is this common practice to be left with out some of the games in HD. I can understand if the game was being carried on local stations, but it is not (I checked.)

Yes I am a Saints fan!

I just saw the D* weekly email with the channel listings for this weekend. It lists the games and which channel they will be on (SD and HD). Well, the ATL and NO game is listed for SD but not HD. WTF?

So is this common practice to be left with out some of the games in HD. I can understand if the game was being carried on local stations, but it is not (I checked.)

Yes I am a Saints fan!

They can't show it in HD if it isn't being broacat that way. Still, not every single game is done in HD at no fault of D*.

OOps, sorry FJ; not trying to step on your toes with my dup, was just in the middle of typing the same reply and didn't see yours...

While not Sunday Ticket related...when there's a Ravens home game here in the Baltimore market, it's never in HD. Never quite figured that one out

While not Sunday Ticket related...when there's a Ravens home game here in the Baltimore market, it's never in HD. Never quite figured that one out

Because it's Baltimore:eek:

No seriously, maybe your local FOX or CBS or whatever they broadcast it on isn't able to do it even if it is produced that way, just guessing...

Fj, how are you liking you Panny FPTV? We have the Sanyo PLV-Z series, also at 106" and are looking to get our 2nd; the kids are starting to hog it. I am considering the new Panny AX200u, the newest PLV-Z up from ours and the HC1500 from Mits; any thoughts?

Fj, how are you liking you Panny FPTV? We have the Sanyo PLV-Z series, also at 106" and are looking to get our 2nd; the kids are starting to hog it. I am considering the new Panny AX200u, the newest PLV-Z up from ours and the HC1500 from Mits; any thoughts?

Funny you should ask...first of all, I love my freakin projector!!!
Amazing when people come over, and I am talking about people that have really nice 50 inch Sony, Pioneer plazmas, LCD's etc...
Usually for a ball game, or the occasional Blu-Ray and they can't freakin believe what they are seeing. They didn't even know that they existed.

That said, I just called Projector People yesterday inquiring about a price for the Panny AX200U. I will stick with the Panny because of , well, success and the 2Xzoom, ( I am throwing that 106 from only 14 feet away off the ceiling.)
Maybe what they say is true, Bigger is better! By the way, looking at the new one because my brother want's mine, and I would like to see the additional brightness and contrast. Hard to believe that for the price it can be better than what I have, but the advancement in the technology every year does help!! Didn't really compare, but I am kind of like that, go with what you know and what has worked in the past I always say. I wish that some of these guys on here could see these things with the proper set up, I think it would really open some eyes.

I love my freakin projector!!!

Amazing when people come over, and I am talking about people that have really nice 50 inch Sony, Pioneer plazmas, LCD's etc... Usually for a ball game, or the occasional Blu-Ray and they can't freakin believe what they are seeing. They didn't even know that they existed.

Ditto, ditto! They all say they feel cheated by the "box store" for not informing them of this bigger, better bang option. I always give my buddies the "you paid WHAT for you tiny display?" LOL! Well thanks, I love my PLV but since its rep has spread they generally are a few bucks more that the Mits and I hear they and the Pannys are dman near tit-for-tat and as near perfect as you can get.

Thanks for the info.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)