NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know. Its been a really busy 9 months for me. 1.5 year old baby, 5 year old and a new job working 12-13 hours a day. Its been tough.

Hang in there buddy, great to see ya back !
Your avitor, is that what you find on your TV with the two little ones running the show ?

Jimbo

okay, some of you (i just received mine) may have gotten or will get a brochure from directv advertising free super fan if you order sunday ticket by july 31.

i called directv and asked if i could cancel my autorenewal to take advantage of this offer with the free superfan and was told i already had free superfan because i was an autorenewal. so jimbo, i think its safe to assume your superfan is free. anyone who had ST last season is suppose to get free SF. if you have been charged for SF and you are a ST autorenewal, you should call directv asap!!

hope this helps clarify those of you who had questions!

Sunday Ticket Postcard

I received a Folder Postcard from D* today and it says "subscribe to Sunday Ticket by July 31st and save $30 and get Superfan for free." I called about this 2 weeks ago and was told I would have to pay the $99 for Superfan. I called today and told them about my postcard and they credited my account the first of 6 $16.50 payments for Superfan and I will not have to pay. I have been a customer since 1996 and had Sunday Ticket since it was offered.....FYI.....

I received a Folder Postcard from D* today and it says "subscribe to Sunday Ticket by July 31st and save $30 and get Superfan for free." I called about this 2 weeks ago and was told I would have to pay the $99 for Superfan. I called today and told them about my postcard and they credited my account the first of 6 $16.50 payments for Superfan and I will not have to pay. I have been a customer since 1996 and had Sunday Ticket since it was offered.....FYI.....

hopefully, you shouldn't have to haggle with them every month to make sure you aren't charged for SF!

Were a few weeks away....But nothing like seeing the 700 channels light up for the weekly games!!

okay, some of you (i just received mine) may have gotten or will get a brochure from directv advertising free super fan if you order sunday ticket by july 31.

i called directv and asked if i could cancel my autorenewal to take advantage of this offer with the free superfan and was told i already had free superfan because i was an autorenewal. so jimbo, i think its safe to assume your superfan is free. anyone who had ST last season is suppose to get free SF. if you have been charged for SF and you are a ST autorenewal, you should call directv asap!!

Cool, Very good info :up

Jimbo

If they would only confirm this type of stuff ...
Maybe this is the first step to including the HD in the normal package ...

I've been expecting them to do that for at least the last 2 years now .

Jimbo

Hi All,

The DirecTV rep didn't give me SuperFan for free, but she gave me a $10/month credit for 12 months instead.

I guess that's a wash, with a little extra for me. But it's better than paying for it.

Hi All,

The DirecTV rep didn't give me SuperFan for free, but she gave me a $10/month credit for 12 months instead.

I guess that's a wash, with a little extra for me. But it's better than paying for it.

actually, the price of SF with tax is $120 because that's the credit i received last year!

See, coming to this site twice a day has now saved me 99 bucks...the wife keeps telling me it's a waste of time...sheesh. One call to D* explaining that I know of other subscribers with autorenewal on SF that are not being charged, and 5 minutes later the wonderful rep credited the $16.50 I've already paid and added the package for free.

Is there a code on the postcard that people are getting in the mail for free Superfan? I haven't got the postcard, but if there isn't a code, I assume I could call and say I got it in the mail, right?

I decided to go ahead and give it a try and it worked. I don't mind paying $270 for the Sunday Ticket, but I want the games in HD and I refuse to pay extra since I already pay for HD service. All is well for me now.

Thanks for the tip guys. I simply called up today and told them I got the postcard in the mail and wanted SuperFan for free. Since I have already signed up for ST prior to the July 31 deadline, they said it was no problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)