NFL Sunday Ticket

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just called. I have Sunday Ticket, superfan and the gameplan. I told them money was tight and something had to go. It looked like superfan or gameplan. I asked them what they could offer me so I could keep my current programming on auto-renew. She came back offered me 12 months free HD access which she said is a $10 value and $10 credit off of programming for the next 6 months. Basically $20 off my bill for 6 moths and $10 off for the next 6 after that. I was cool with that.

I do understand your point, BUT you did know she was simply mis-speaking and the the NFL ST is no where close to being only $99 even for an early offer. $99 was the normal cost for the SF add-on. So you really should have known that they were not trying to screw you, but yet you were simply trying to take advantage of the CSRs slip of words.

At the time I had no idea what it would cost. I paid $144 last year w/Superfan for free. I asked her what deals they had going on and see said that I was automatically renewed at $99.00. She said she was reading it right from the scene. I have had other billing issues with D* in the past, so after she assured me she was correct, I request she log it into my account info.

I have had D* for over two years and until Tuesday it had never operated correctly. I hardly ever received my locals and HD worked 75% of the time at best. An excellent tech came out and figured out the issue. He made a few adjustments including updating my receiver programming and had everything working. He even adjusted the dish on my roof...and it was raining. I called D* to let them know what a fine job this tech did.

Needless to say, I feel any deal I get slowly makes up for the poor performance. I am in sales too. If I misquote a customer, we have to live with it. Why should D*?

1. ANd how did you get NFL ST for so cheap last year (nearly 1/2 off AND free SF)?

2. The sub costs for DirecTV and Dish, especially NFL ST & SF pricing, have to be some of the most talked about and widely posted pieces of info regardless of the slip of words by a lowly CSR. Seeing how you needed and requested her to be sure on the pricing AND then asked her to note it; sure SOUNDS like you KNEW what was happening. But this is just my opinion!

3. I sure understand about sales and bid quotes but like I said the NFL ST has WELL PUBLISHED price info.

4. I have been a sub since 96 and had one tiny issue of a mis-typed address change, MOST users don't have these issues, but based on all the above reading sounds like you should switch; you must have the world's worse luck.

Good news all!!! looks like the 700's are being lit up for sunday ticket...the games are not posted yet!!!

But we are so close

I called and asked about my auto renewal and it was not listed. I had the 06/07 Combo pack so auto renewal should have been listed. The CSR fixed that. In late July they sent me an early bird offer which would include Superfan for free, so I asked about the Superfan for free and the CSR looked for a while and said it would be free, but my account activity lists it as $99 dollars. So beware.

Alright,

I just signed up for NFL sunday ticket for 4 months of free premier tv with the ability to lower your tv plan after the 4 months. Mainly just to get tons of movie channels for not much and DVR them like crazy. After 4 months when I drop my service to PLUS HD DVR from the premier, will I be getting the rate of 54.99, or will it be 18 bucks higher a month?

I've been reading the threads regarding SF and decided to see what I could do to get SF added to my ST. Sent an email requesting "a deal". Within an hour a got an email back stating I was eligible for free programming and they are adding SF to my account free. Not bad! Thanks to everyone that wrote suggesting to simply ask.

I've been reading the threads regarding SF and decided to see what I could do to get SF added to my ST. Sent an email requesting "a deal". Within an hour a got an email back stating I was eligible for free programming and they are adding SF to my account free. Not bad! Thanks to everyone that wrote suggesting to simply ask.
Be sure to check your account activity to see that it was added and it is Free.

well the nfl on demand channel is being tested. i downloaded the highlights of last night 's game. pretty sweet.

Alright,

I just signed up for NFL sunday ticket for 4 months of free premier tv with the ability to lower your tv plan after the 4 months. Mainly just to get tons of movie channels for not much and DVR them like crazy. After 4 months when I drop my service to PLUS HD DVR from the premier, will I be getting the rate of 54.99, or will it be 18 bucks higher a month?
Good question. I signed up with the same deal and we asked if we could lower it to Plus HD DVR after 4 mounts without any penalty and they said yes. She quoted us a price and it was $54.99. I forget how long that is supposed to go for though.

if you signed up for a discount of $18 a month for 12 months then you'll pay the 54.99 if not you will pay $18 more a month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)