No cbs hd.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I noticed some folks posted on the Northlands News Center facebook site about the same issue. It almost sounds like Directv is using the 6-3 version still. Might want to call KBJR tomorrow and talk with the engineer. They can talk with Directv to fix the issue

720-9600 is their number

Not all stations are picked up OTA by Directv. Some are fed by fiber.

Not all stations are picked up OTA by Directv. Some are fed by fiber.

These are picked up OTA (I know not all are OTA but these in question are)...per above

DirecTV and DISH Network customers also lost KDLH programming for the first several days of the outage, but the satellite providers restored service from 6.3 when it became available.
The only provider in Duluth who gets them via fibre is Charter (the cable company)

Since other folks are complaining, my thought of them using 6-3 (which is in SD) is probably right.

These are picked up OTA (I know not all are OTA but these in question are)...per above

DirecTV and DISH Network customers also lost KDLH programming for the first several days of the outage, but the satellite providers restored service from 6.3 when it became available.
The only provider in Duluth who gets them via fibre is Charter (the cable company)

Since other folks are complaining, my thought of them using 6-3 (which is in SD) is probably right.

Indeed this was the issue. HD is back on. Thanks everybody!

Did you end up contacting the station, 8r did it just reappear again ?

Most likely it reappeared again. The guy's behind the curtain had to work their magic and get the OK from the station that it was ok to take the HD. You cant put something on air that isn't stable. These things do tend to take time! :) This particular station is OTA and not fed via fiber.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)