No land-based phone line

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

capsfan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
I'm subscribing to *D this week and just noticed on *D's website that receivers need to be connected to a land-based phone line to receive sports programming. Is this really true? If it is, it could be a deal breaker for me. I plan on having Sunday Ticket as well as NHL Center Ice.:confused:

I'm subscribing to *D this week and just noticed on *D's website that receivers need to be connected to a land-based phone line to receive sports programming. Is this really true? If it is, it could be a deal breaker for me. I plan on having Sunday Ticket as well as NHL Center Ice.:confused:
I think you only need it for ordering PPV with the receiver, which you can still do online.

yeah, I lurk on here alot and didn't think I needed a phone-line but I wasn't sure with respect to the sports packages like ST.:)

yeah, I lurk on here alot and didn't think I needed a phone-line but I wasn't sure with respect to the sports packages like ST.:)
I wasnt thinking about it, but i have Gameplan and no phone line hooked up and it works fine

Thanks for the info. I think I'll be all set then.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts