No TNTHD for Sunday Ticket? TNT takes the Hit

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Jimbos said:
charper1, FlyingJ,
I am not going to do this, but, someone ought to keep track of all these people whining about missing a few hours of their HD service, they all claim to be leaving D* because of it, lets see if they keep thier word and leave ....
When Push comes to Shove, I would guess that maybe 1 out of 100 will actually leave, and thet 1 person was leaving for some reason other than the HD shut off for a few hours a year.

Hmmmm,
Lets see out of 8760 hours in the year, your gonna miss your turned off HD channel 128 hours of this time, I miss this much time of things I want to watch and can't find the time to watch in a years time ......

Jimbo

I really left. Might come back but you know...the principal rules the day right now. Plus the almost 30 HD channles I now get :D :hatsoff:

Jimbos said:
charper1, FlyingJ,
I am not going to do this, but, someone ought to keep track of all these people whining about missing a few hours of their HD service, they all claim to be leaving D* because of it, lets see if they keep thier word and leave ....
When Push comes to Shove, I would guess that maybe 1 out of 100 will actually leave, and thet 1 person was leaving for some reason other than the HD shut off for a few hours a year.

Hmmmm,
Lets see out of 8760 hours in the year, your gonna miss your turned off HD channel 128 hours of this time, I miss this much time of things I want to watch and can't find the time to watch in a years time ......

Jimbo

I left too. Am enjoying NGC-HD and my other HD channels very much thank you.

Jimbos said:
Good for you guys, most threaten to leave and never do ...
Are either of you sports fans ???

Jimbo

Yes. I like football, mostly college football. Used to coach junior high football.
I like basketball too, again college basketball.

For me it was like this....

You go into a restaurant on Sunday and the menu says for $10 you get a salad, steak, and baked potato.
After you order they bring the steak and salad but no potato. You ask the manager why and he explains it to you like this ( We usually have potatoes but every Saturday night all those teenagers come in and order burgers and fries, shakes and fries, fries and fries. By Sunday there are no potatos left so we don't have baked potatos on Sunday but we do every other day of the week. And besides next year we are going to have the finest potatos in town and all 7 days of the week too.)

So what do you do?
A: Demand part of your money back.
B: Walk out and vow to not come back.
C: Both A and B

bgsmallwood said:
Yes. I like football, mostly college football. Used to coach junior high football.
I like basketball too, again college basketball.

For me it was like this....

You go into a restaurant on Sunday and the menu says for $10 you get a salad, steak, and baked potato.
After you order they bring the steak and salad but no potato. You ask the manager why and he explains it to you like this ( We usually have potatoes but every Saturday night all those teenagers come in and order burgers and fries, shakes and fries, fries and fries. By Sunday there are no potatos left so we don't have baked potatos on Sunday but we do every other day of the week. And besides next year we are going to have the finest potatos in town and all 7 days of the week too.)

So what do you do?
A: Demand part of your money back.
B: Walk out and vow to not come back.
C: Both A and B

Or D: Choose another type of potato, or a side dish. at least thats what I would do....

Jimbo

Madtown HD Junkie said:
I really left. Might come back but you know...the principal rules the day right now. Plus the almost 30 HD channles I now get :D :hatsoff:

I really am glad that you are happy with your switch. You have been logical and never really been a D* basher. But I am really happy that my Eagles desroyed your Pack last night!!!!!:D Hate to say it Mad, but the Pack offense looked just so inept.

Jimbos said:
Good for you guys, most threaten to leave and never do ...
Are either of you sports fans ???

Jimbo

Yah had the ticket for years but with 3 kids now, wife, new puppy, and business something had to go so it was the ticket as I am gone more on Sundays now. Plus fox or CBS give me 2 games plus the afternoon game, with switched to ends of games, Sunday night, MNF i get enough...for now. I do enjoy the HD options though some are crap. NGHD is good stuff and I do think the pictiure might be better. I think I get less blocking. Not opening a can of worms just offering HMO.
When D* gets is back together I might come back but they need to step up and not forget about the customer. Turning off channels was the end for me.

FlyingJ said:
I really am glad that you are happy with your switch. You have been logical and never really been a D* basher. But I am really happy that my Eagles desroyed your Pack last night!!!!!:D Hate to say it Mad, but the Pack offense looked just so inept.

Yah the Pack looked overmatched in the 2nd half. Eagles finally turned it on then. D is more of a worry I think as O is really young excluding Favre...who can still play.
I have bashed D* lack of adding HD content and the HDlite issue D*'s Shank is blind too. Otherwise they are a good provider, just mishandled their operation and let it get away from them. Maybe got too caught up in the ST stuff as a revenue generator...don't know

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts