Officially LOST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I see that you've attached the side struts at the LNBF holder. That is the way it is shown in the diagram. I've seen them attached in the lower position also. I tried it briefly in both places. I didn't note a difference after adjusting the dish elevation slightly. I just left them on the lower position to allow for easier LNBF holder swaps and because Titanium has pictures on Facebook of his C1-PLL C-Band PLL LNBF and CS1 Conical Scalar on a 1.2m using the lower hole. I am curious about the purpose for the lower hole if it isn't for the struts.

Well, we need to get Titanium involved in this discussion.. I noticed that hole in the bar too, but there wasn't a second bolt to connect both the LNB holder separate from two rods.

The upper holes are used to position the stock KU clamp in the sweetspot, the lower holes are used to position the optional C-band clamp in the sweetspot. Using the lower hole mounting lowers the center of the feedhorn and provides room for adjusting a scalar. Using the upper hole mounting raises the center of the feedhorn.

The upper holes are used to position the stock KU clamp in the sweetspot, the lower holes are used to position the optional C-band clamp in the sweetspot.

You rock. Thank you Titanium.. So, I am assembled correctly. Wish me luck..

Is the GeoSatPro LNB that comes with the dish good.. It seems to be same specs as the titanium LNB.

The specs are identical except for the current rating. The Titanium draws less current. Could be important depending on configuration.

Its drizzling outside, and i did a quick rough hookup. No tweaking. I am already pulling in channels that were invisible to me before! :) Once it is done raining (thursday), ill get out there and do some fine tuning!

Yippie Skippy!:clapping

Another oddity of the Amiko SE HD. Satellite 99 11830H4370 - It is a feed channel. I am showing a level of 90 and a quality of 0 up to 4. Yet, it's coming in perfectly?!!?!?

It dried up this evening and i was able to do some tweaking. Okay, it appears - there are only a few channels i cannot pull in. KFTL ind Oakland CA on 72, TUFF TV on 83 and BYU on 89. Are all three of these channels still live? and are these difficult channels to get in. I am getting Montana PBS which i've heard is a tough one to get in.

KFTL and TUFF TV no longer on ku band. BYU Global is still on 89W (I have it locked with Q jumping between 25 and 35 on 90cm dish with Amiko Mini HD SE)

Well, i guess that is a good news/ bad news scenario.... Okay, then how the heck can it be i can get EVERYTHING except BYU?!?!! 89W is basically TOP OF ARC for me.

Well, i guess that is a good news/ bad news scenario.... Okay, then how the heck can it be i can get EVERYTHING except BYU?!?!! 89W is basically TOP OF ARC for me.
That channel has been hit or miss with me and it never locks with a really high Q and sometime pixelates. Not sure if your in Massachusetts (iBoston)?. That is one of the higher signal areas in the footprint so your should be getting strong signal, if you are.

That channel has been hit or miss with me and it never locks with a really high Q and sometime pixelates. Not sure if your in Massachusetts (iBoston)?. That is one of the higher signal areas in the footprint so your should be getting strong signal, if you are.

No, I am in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. My GPS coordinates are in my sig. Are there any other channels you have problems with?

No, I am in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. My GPS coordinates are in my sig. Are there any other channels you have problems with?
Sorry didn't notice coordinates. My dad was born on the upper peninsula of MI, a place called Engadine. Always wanted to get up there with him to see it but never did. According to the footprint your about the same signal strength as me in PA. Your bigger dish should get it but footprint is just an estimate and can vary. I sometimes have trouble getting 125W which I should get and you are getting good. If it doesn't scan in, have you tried entering it manually?

Last edited:
Ku on 89W is 11885/H/2789. It could scan in slightly different, like 11886, or 7, should be close to the 11885 though.

http://www.sathint.com/galaxy-28?filter=clear

MY GOSH! Thank YOU. I had my sources showing it at a different location. Blind Scan wasn't finding it. I manually typed in the above frequency and WALA! I now have BYUTVglobal!!!!! :bounce

Reactions: . Raine
Okay.. Ha... I have a little problem.. The left channel is showing the right audio.. The right channel, or right speaker just keeps repeating the word "Spanish" :eek Any thoughts on how i fix this? Okay, its fixed if i switch to audio track 11. How do i default to this on my Amiko HD SE?????

Reactions: . Raine
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts