Ohio State vs Michigan

That's pretty funny Digital Dude...just wish I had time to punish you and your misguided minions with terse-verse and light-hearted limerick. Unfortunately, I have to drive into the District shortly and meet with a client. Anyway, I suppose living in Ohio is punishment enough.;)

0HI0 - the only state that starts and ends with a big zero.:D

OOOUCCHHH!!! LOL:D As much as I LOVE The U...I heard one better than the one listed about.... "Can't spell SCUM without UM"....LOL

This thread is too much fun! Lets keep
the material flowing.

I haven't been to the UM quad for 16 years but I remember it was populated by many buckeye trees.

Jimbo, saying that rivalry didn't count before woody, is like saying there were no NFL champs before the super bowl. Are you asking us to overlook those numbers because they dont suit your needs?

Jimbo, saying that rivalry didn't count before woody, is like saying there were no NFL champs before the super bowl. Are you asking us to overlook those numbers because they dont suit your needs?

Not really.... I wouldn't really count it until the 30's, when CFB started to get on a larger scale nationwide and when Francis Schmidt was the coach at OSU and "the Game" actually got competive.

Same reason why people really don't count Nat championship titles until 1936 (except for Mich, Minn, Ivy league, etc).

In somewhat of a defense to Jimbo, Rivalries aren't really rivalries until both sides are competive.

I gotta say...Michigan has a cool ass fight song...but best band in the land??!! Apparently you have NOT gone to some of the south's finer black colleges that would put those other bands to shame...:yes :hatsoff:

Best Damn Band in the Land is an OSU saying. This is what the school and the community refers them as.

No
But in reallity, it all started with Woody and Bo, it wasn't nearly as much fun before Bo.

When did Bo start at "That school up North " ?
Wasn't it around '70 ?

Jimbo

michfansm.jpg

evengarfieldknows1.gif

Disgusting.jpg

lloydcoachforfood.jpg

Twas the night before game time !

Twas the night before game time,
And all round the shoe,
Not a creature was sleeping,
They were screaming Beat Blue.
The banners were hung by the lamp posts with care
In hopes that St.Troy would find Ginn through the air.
Drunken and crazy and burning their beds,
While visions of kick off danced through their heads.
When all of the sudden there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the keg to see what was the matter.
When there in the sky, in a Coupe DeVille sleigh,
Was Woody Hayes decked out in scarlet and gray.
He looked on the crowd that was gathered around,
And said that he heard that a game was in town.
I came here to watch it, and wish you good luck.
Though it's not like you need it, cause Michigan Sucks!

GO BUCKS ... a #1 Football Team coached by Jim Tressel!

My Big Game Prediction...

• I predict this will be one hell of a game.:up
  • I predict that I will be drinking beer like a fish.:yes
  • I predict that I will be chemically imbibed by kickoff.!sadroll
  • I predict that all good Michigan/Ohio State fans sitting at home will exceed the Minimum Beer Intake (MBI) level by the end of the 1st quarter.:bounce
  • I predict Bob Ufer and the Michigan Fight song will be blasting at max volume starting at 10am.:music
  • I predict "The Shoe" will be ready to explode come kickoff time.:idea:
  • I predict that everyone...yes, everyone...will be a Wolverine or Buckeye fan at some point during the game.:clap
  • I predict both schools will reap the benefits of this exposure and have outstanding recruiting efforts next year.@party
  • I predict that I will be screaming "bloody joy" and doing a "happy dance" for every good thing that happens to the good guys wearing the winged Maize & Blue helmets.:love
  • I predict that I will be screaming "bloody murder" when something good happens to the Horsenuts and their faithful following of truck drivers, prison guards, and inmates.:shh
  • I predict that I will drink heavily should Michigan Win!:) :bow
  • I predict that I will drink heavily should Michigan Lose!!:( :river
  • I predict that I will drink heavily!!!:p :haha
  • I predict Michigan wins this on a failed two-point conversion by OSU as time runs out.:neener

Michigan 27 - Ohio State 25

P.S. I predict this is such a great game that Michigan and Ohio State get to do it again in January.;)

Good luck Buckeyes....just not more luck than "Meechigan"!!!:hatsoff:

Breaking News: Bo Schembechler has Died

Breaking News: Bo Schembechler has Died
By 7 Action News Team
November 17, 2006

Legendary University of Michigan football coach Bo Schembechler has died. He collapsed Friday morning at Channel 7’s Broadcast House as he prepared to tape the Big Ten Ticket show.

Schemechler passed away at Providence Hospital in Southfield. He was taken to the hospital by paramedics Friday morning.

The former coach had 2 major heart attacks and 2 quadruple bypass surgeries.

Just 2 weeks ago, he had a pacemaker implanted.