Ohio State vs Michigan

This will add...unfortunately MORE to tomorrow's game for all the wrong reason.
I disagree...I think it will put into perspective that while Woody and Bo were great and passionate football coaches, the bottom line is that football is still just a game...it's the people and the affect that football has on people that make it so special.

I disagree...I think it will put into perspective that while Woody and Bo were great and passionate football coaches, the bottom line is that football is still just a game...it's the people and the affect that football has on people that make it so special.

It depends...we will see how the networks start their coverage.

I'm just glad the band decided to disband...

Bo's namesake punk group to disband

COLUMBUS -- Of all the sad ironies coming out of the death of Bo Schembechler on the eve of the Michigan-Ohio State game, one of the most awkward surrounds the punk rock band that cheers for OSU by poking fun of Bo and all things Michigan.

The band's name is the Dead Schembechlers. Suddenly, that seems wrong.

The four members dress like Woody Hayes but have stage names that start with Bo.

The band seems to realize that. On Friday afternoon, its spokesman, who calls himself Bo Biafra, said the Schembechlers will play as scheduled Friday night at the Michigan Hate Rally, then disband.

"This will be it for us as a group, Biafra said.

He also said the band will donate all proceeds from tonight's concert to a charity of the Schembechler family's choosing.

He expressed the band's "deepest sympathy and heartfelt prayers" to the Schembechler family.

Hey guys, GREAT NEWS!!! I just received my dvd's for the first season of " SEX IN THE CITY" the veiwing will start 1:00 PM. and you are ALL welcome to come. PLEASE RSVP so i know how many fingers sanwhices to have , thanks I;m sure u are all excited!!!!

ME

...a very sad day in Michigan Football history. I certainly didn't predict this one.:(

It's a sad day for college football. I was outside the Shoe this evening helping a buddy set up his satellite and audio when the Michigan buses and cops drove by. Nobody heckled them, several did wave. The Michigan fans that were walking around weren't being hassled by OSU fans, most fans offered their condolences about Bo.

The rivalry is intense but there is a hell of a lot of respect for Bo and company in Columbus. Earl Bruce was in tears. He related the story of the '87 OSU-Michigan game, Earl had already been fired and was just finishing the last game. The OSU players stepped up for their coach and won the game. After the game Earl went to the Michigan locker room to talk to Bo. Bo said he was always disappointed to lose to OSU but that loss was O.K. because of the respect he had for Earl.

Trivia, Bo owned the Domino's Pizza at OSU campus for at least 20 years!

I heard that a couple of days ago Bo stated on TV he wished he could watch this one with Woody. He got is wish, they'll be watching the game from above.

R.I.P. Bo, you were a great foe, with a lot of class.

It's a sad day for college football. I was outside the Shoe this evening helping a buddy set up his satellite and audio when the Michigan buses and cops drove by. Nobody heckled them, several did wave. The Michigan fans that were walking around weren't being hassled by OSU fans, most fans offered their condolences about Bo.

The rivalry is intense but there is a hell of a lot of respect for Bo and company in Columbus. Earl Bruce was in tears. He related the story of the '87 OSU-Michigan game, Earl had already been fired and was just finishing the last game. The OSU players stepped up for their coach and won the game. After the game Earl went to the Michigan locker room to talk to Bo. Bo said he was always disappointed to lose to OSU but that loss was O.K. because of the respect he had for Earl.

Trivia, Bo owned the Domino's Pizza at OSU campus for at least 20 years!

I heard that a couple of days ago Bo stated on TV he wished he could watch this one with Woody. He got is wish, they'll be watching the game from above.

R.I.P. Bo, you were a great foe, with a lot of class.

Very classy guy
R.I.P. Bo

Woody and Bo back together again :up
Sad to see them Both gone now, but glad there together now.

Jimbo

What a game !!!!

I'm sure all the M fans want a re-match , but I doubt it will happen.

IF USC beats ND next week and should beat UCLA, they will go to Glendale.

Now that Rutgers has lost the big leasty conference is done.

Jimbo

If you told me the final score before the game, I would have called you nuts. I for one did not expect the offensive fireworks displayed by both teams. (I've seen them before, just didn't think I'd see it in this game.) A rematch is as nonexistant as defense was in this game. Everthing forward of here is anticlimatic. We HAVE seen the National Championship game. No way any team in the country can match up with either of these teams. Both offenses can and will score anywhere, anytime. Both teams are still arguably the best in the land and couldn't stop each other. I didn't like the outcome, but this will go down as one of the greatest games in NCAA history.

I expected a good game, but not a Classic shootout! :yikes
Great game to watch for all college football fans across the country.
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)