Ohio State vs Michigan

I bet IF these two play again for the championship, the score won't be anything close to this score.

Is the Ohio Lottery rigged ?

Final score of game 42-39
Ohio Pick 4 ( are you ready ?) 4239

Payed $5000

Jimbo

What's so ridiculous about it? Michigan came into the home of #1 and lost by 3 in a classic. Michigan destroyed ND at ND, the University of Spoiled Children still has to get by ND and UCLA. Florida has 2 tough games remaining. #3 plays #5, if #5 wins they still got their butts handed to them by Michigan at home. If #4 Florida loses to either FSU or Arkansas what other team can honestly say they're as good as Michigan? The only undefeated team left (provided they beat my Wolfpack) is Boise State.

OSU-Michigan are the two best teams in College Football.

What's so ridiculous about it? Michigan came into the home of #1 and lost by 3 in a classic. Michigan destroyed ND at ND, the University of Spoiled Children still has to get by ND and UCLA. Florida has 2 tough games remaining. #3 plays #5, if #5 wins they still got their butts handed to them by Michigan at home. If #4 Florida loses to either FSU or Arkansas what other team can honestly say they're as good as Michigan? The only undefeated team left (provided they beat my Wolfpack) is Boise State.

OSU-Michigan are the two best teams in College Football.

I am sorry...but WHO has Michigan beaten?? An overrated Wisconsin....and Notre Dame...THAT IS IT!! I mean, did you REALLY think Ohio State was going to lose that game. Ohio State turned the ball over 3 times....IF you were to say that Ohio State would turn the ball over 3 times AND give up 39 points, I would say that Ohio State got blown out. I have realized, considering the schedule, IF USC wins out...they should be playing Ohio State for the championship.....period.
IF Florida wins out and USC loses one more...then it's the Gators. TO ME, USC holds ALL the cards.

IF USC wins out , it's USC.
If USC loses to ND it's going to be interesting, It won't be ND, they say Michigan crushed them, and they did, what that has to do with ND and OSU, I don't know...

I hope USC wins out and the Bucks get to play them, Why ? Because I am tired of USC getting to the NC game consistantly, this time the opponent can play with them, (with exceptions to Texas last year).
I would love to play USC and play them some where other than thier HOME FIELD.
Come on USC come up to Columbus and play the NC game. Better yet, you don't want to play at the horseshoe, lets play the game at the Big House, it's empty now !!! It's a nuatral place, OSU wins as often as M does !!

Jimbo

I don't see Flordia making it either.

I am sorry...but WHO has Michigan beaten?? An overrated Wisconsin....and Notre Dame...THAT IS IT!! I mean, did you REALLY think Ohio State was going to lose that game. Ohio State turned the ball over 3 times....IF you were to say that Ohio State would turn the ball over 3 times AND give up 39 points, I would say that Ohio State got blown out. I have realized, considering the schedule, IF USC wins out...they should be playing Ohio State for the championship.....period.
IF Florida wins out and USC loses one more...then it's the Gators. TO ME, USC holds ALL the cards.

If your gonna look at it that way, Who'd they play? USC played the toughest schedule this year, among the finalists.

Lets get the 12-16 team playoff started.

Jimbo

If your gonna look at it that way, Who'd they play? USC played the toughest schedule this year, among the finalists.

Lets get the 12-16 team playoff started.

Jimbo

That's what I am saying...unless of course Florida wins out...then they would have played the toughest schedule in the country by way of playing more teams in the top 25 than any other team....

The national championhip game is going to be Columbus west once again. In 2002, (The greatest Championship game in the history of college football) OSU was named early and filled Sun Devil Stadium, it was akin to a home game for OSU.

Same thing this year. An opponent won't be named for at least 2 weeks, it's already hard to get a package to the game, what do you think it'll be like in 2 weeks?

The national championhip game is going to be Columbus west once again. In 2002, (The greatest Championship game in the history of college football) OSU was named early and filled Sun Devil Stadium, it was akin to a home game for OSU.

Same thing this year. An opponent won't be named for at least 2 weeks, it's already hard to get a package to the game, what do you think it'll be like in 2 weeks?

Are you talking about the NON-PASS INTERFERENCE call against Gamble on the Miami receiver in the end zone...THAT GAME?? I am still feeling the repercussions from that one.:( :confused:

Being a Michigan fan, I thought it was so funny to hear how many people were pissed off thinking that osu might face us again. But if the tides were turned so would their feelings. I understand their frustration, but regardless of who (if any) wins out, #1 and #2 will play, be it us or whoever. They will have to face facts one way or another. I'm all for the Big Ten going. This is just a situation that hasn't presented itself before and will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Being a Michigan fan, I thought it was so funny to hear how many people were pissed off thinking that osu might face us again. But if the tides were turned so would their feelings. I understand their frustration, but regardless of who (if any) wins out, #1 and #2 will play, be it us or whoever. They will have to face facts one way or another. I'm all for the Big Ten going. This is just a situation that hasn't presented itself before and will be interesting to see how it plays out.

OSU would be glad to face you again, they just don't why they should have to, they just beat you, that answers who's best, the do not need to play a NC game this year, unless Boise State wants a game, they are the only ones undefeated.

OSU will play you again if it works out that way, but I would expect an entirly different game, much better D* from the Bucks,
Look at Coach Tressels bowl record, give him that long to game plan and he'll play anyone....

If OSU and Michigan meet again, and OSU wins thats it, all done.
IF M should win then we need to play another game, the rubber match ....
Thats where the media was going with the "And 1 game" that they were talking about a few years ago.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)