Ohio State vs Michigan

The HS finals were at the shoe many years ago but they have moved them to Canton Fawcett Stadium and Massillon Paul Brown Stadium.

I went to Massillon Paul Brown a few years back when my former HS team was in the playoffs.... Looks like they will be going back to the playoffs again this year, but they are not the power house around here, but good enough to get in the playoffs.

Jimbo

Anyone see the Daily show this week from OSU? Last night Jon Stewart said he'd never seen anything like the OSU-Michigan rivalry, it's like Shiite-Sunni! It was pretty funny.

Anyone see the Daily show this week from OSU? Last night Jon Stewart said he'd never seen anything like the OSU-Michigan rivalry, it's like Shiite-Sunni! It was pretty funny.

Brutus Buckeye getting mauled to death by a pack of squirrels was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Also Rob Riggle wearing his Michigan gear and asking John "Do I really suck?"

Here's an interesting stat that may actually mean something. Michigan leads this series 57-39-6. Jimbo, it appears that you and your band of OSU faithful are much more accustomed to losing.

Yes the stat is true, BUT, check it SINCE WODDY arrived ....
Or in most of our life time, Since Woddy and Bo

Now what is the record, since Woddy and Bo, thats when it started to get really interesting.!!!

Jimbo

Here's an interesting stat that may actually mean something. Michigan leads this series 57-39-6. Jimbo, it appears that you and your band of OSU faithful are much more accustomed to losing.

The teams have evenly split the last fifty seven meetings (from 1949 to 2005), with 27 wins apiece and three ties

Michigan's first string defense only gave up 3 pts., Second string and offense were responsible for the rest. They were definitely looking past this game. I wouldn't want to be Indiana next week, or OSU the week after.

Michigan's first string defense only gave up 3 pts., Second string and offense were responsible for the rest. They were definitely looking past this game. I wouldn't want to be Indiana next week, or OSU the week after.

OSU has been playing back ups thru out the year in EVERY game, they played 2 entire seperate offensive lines against TEXAS.
This is how you get people like James Laranitis playing so well and some others as well, Jenkins comes to mine, these guy's got alot of playing time last year.
Tressel is very good at getting everyone playing time, incase an injury should happen the next level can come in and make plays.

thats not counting the true freshman that are starting in the defense.

Jimbo

UCLA beats USC

UF Now SEC Champs.. National Title game??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)