old galaxy 25 probs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Galaxy 25 has become Galaxy 19. Lyngsat has it updated. I just checked and Lao Star TV is there loud and clear. Maybe if you delete that particular transponder then do a rescan. Maybe your memory is getting too full. Can you delete some transponders or channels you're not watching? Good luck.

can't get all tps on 97

i am struggling to get the 12060 22000 h auto on my sonicview 360 elite. i have a channel master 85 cm, with a norsat block lnb. i used to get it really hot, at 90 quality but i had to move the dish, and now i can't get it. i tried blindscan, set scan, manually entering the tp...no luck. i was thinking of manually installing the tp, and then taking the tv to the dish and moving it until i get quality. i can't use my pansat finder, because i have it pegged to the strongest tp, and why i can't also get this tp is a mystery to me. also, i wonder what frequency i should set the sv elite to...should i go at 10750? i would like to get a direct correspondence to THE LIST tps, and the frequency seems to matter for that.

any help?

The LNB frequency is typically 10750 for a standard LNBF. It should be printed on the LNBF somewhere. Is it possible this Norsat is a band stacked LNBF? The 12060 transponder is horizontal which with a band stacked LNBF wouldn't be in the normal offset based on 10750 LO. Do you have the exact model number off the LNBF?
12060/H/22000 is booming in here, 95% quality.

band stacked horizontal

i really appreciate your reply. i will get the exact specs when i pull the cover off of it. i think the band stacked horizontal may be the ticket, because when i did use this lnb to get the tp, it came in as a different number on my receiver. also, when i use a different ku lnb (a cheapie) i can get the tp, but not at the quality of the norsat. when i had the norsat, it was at a high quality. i want it back! i will get the info and post tomorrow. i thank you so much!

dish moved

You said you had to move the dish, is it possible you may have some degree of an obstruction to that satellite now? Are you getting all the other channels on 97?

If its bandstacked then the formula for manual entry is such

minus
(frequency....in this case 12060)
enter in that frequency and make polarity V

or if the blind scan works, set the LNB LO to 13850 (instead of 10750) and scan V....sure the frequencies will be off but it will work

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)