Openbox S9 8PSK

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gray1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 11, 2005
St. Louis, Missouri
Is Openbox S9 capable of DVB-S2 (8PSK)? I can't get a peep out of the Luken Mux on 137W. Can get the Alaskan channels fine.

Thanks

Try this...I know on the Openbox and the Manhattan that mux you have to monkey with the frequency

Its at 4160 H 29125 but for fun change the frequency to 4165 or 4170 and see if it brings them in.
If you do a blind scan they will show up at the right info but then you have to manually change the frequency

Here is my thread about the 87W mux and a note about that 137W mux
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads...0-mux-on-87W-with-the-6-footer?highlight=3800

Thanks for the reply..Yup I already tried that. 4160, 4165 and 4170 for 29125. Not a peep. It does not blindscan either. 65% on Alaskan..gotta be a reason somewhere.

Thanks again

I modded the SR a little to 29123. I don't know it was needed but blind scans showed that SR and I used it. 8PSK FEC 3/4

Dish is tweaked. If I move it up or down or side to side the signal falls off. Even with the dish a little off I should receive some signal..I got nothing. I am using
and older Geosatpro CK1 LNBF. Dont know if that would make a difference. I am low on the horizion maybe signal is blocked somehow. I am about to move on.

Thanks

I was able to get it just fine here in Minnesota (so its low on the horizon here too)
can't now because of damn trees

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts