Ouestion about Family package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Attachments

• family list.jpg
    family list.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 76
Thanks, tvpro. That is the first Family pack list I've had in about a year. I will update the main packages thread soon.

I assume you'll get those knockoff shopping channels in the 70-99 area (and the regular ones scattered throughout the guide)

One thing I noticed on the list is you get all the religious/PI channels in the 363-380 range except for Church Channel. Wonder if that was an error and wonder what other channels on that list are missing

I will see what works next week once the preview is over. As long as I get the cable channels I want in the pack I'll be happy. The filler channels (if you can call them channels) will be locked out of my favorite list anyway.

I already made up a family favorite list. When I switch to it it's kinda nice since I'm not looking at the garbage channels that I have stored in my choice xtra favorites because they are mainstream.cable. It's short and sweet, reminds me of ala carte on the bud. :)

Is it possible to post what channels you get in family? I know you posted a screenshot but I guess for sake of making sure its valid

Also did you hook up a dish for 119 or 95?

Is it possible to post what channels you get in family? I know you posted a screenshot but I guess for sake of making sure its valid

Also did you hook up a dish for 119 or 95?

When I get a chance I will make up a list and post. I can tell you now that what direct feeds to the receiver in favorite channel maps for channels I get don't jive. Some in that list are 721.

I never put up any extra dishes and don't know if its worth it since I will never watch the channels. Think I'll invest that time playing with HD & S2 on c band. I'm suppose to get a Coolsat 8100 when a friend gets the Manhattan..:)

I can tell you now that what direct feeds to the receiver in favorite channel maps for channels I get don't jive.
yep thats one of the flaws in the "channels I get" option on most of the receivers. I think the HR24 its fixed...sort of

I know on my R22 any of the premium movie channels they added in HD recently show as "I get"...but I dont sub to them

Full List

As seen on my STB for ICE.:)

Attachments

• FAMILY PACKAGE LIST.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 80
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts