Ouestion about Family package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Attachments

• family list.jpg
    family list.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 76
Thanks, tvpro. That is the first Family pack list I've had in about a year. I will update the main packages thread soon.

I assume you'll get those knockoff shopping channels in the 70-99 area (and the regular ones scattered throughout the guide)

One thing I noticed on the list is you get all the religious/PI channels in the 363-380 range except for Church Channel. Wonder if that was an error and wonder what other channels on that list are missing

I will see what works next week once the preview is over. As long as I get the cable channels I want in the pack I'll be happy. The filler channels (if you can call them channels) will be locked out of my favorite list anyway.

I already made up a family favorite list. When I switch to it it's kinda nice since I'm not looking at the garbage channels that I have stored in my choice xtra favorites because they are mainstream.cable. It's short and sweet, reminds me of ala carte on the bud. :)

Is it possible to post what channels you get in family? I know you posted a screenshot but I guess for sake of making sure its valid

Also did you hook up a dish for 119 or 95?

Is it possible to post what channels you get in family? I know you posted a screenshot but I guess for sake of making sure its valid

Also did you hook up a dish for 119 or 95?

When I get a chance I will make up a list and post. I can tell you now that what direct feeds to the receiver in favorite channel maps for channels I get don't jive. Some in that list are 721.

I never put up any extra dishes and don't know if its worth it since I will never watch the channels. Think I'll invest that time playing with HD & S2 on c band. I'm suppose to get a Coolsat 8100 when a friend gets the Manhattan..:)

I can tell you now that what direct feeds to the receiver in favorite channel maps for channels I get don't jive.
yep thats one of the flaws in the "channels I get" option on most of the receivers. I think the HR24 its fixed...sort of

I know on my R22 any of the premium movie channels they added in HD recently show as "I get"...but I dont sub to them

Full List

As seen on my STB for ICE.:)

Attachments

• FAMILY PACKAGE LIST.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 82
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)